Advice to increase trichomes production?

For now im 28 during Days and 23 during night at about 60 rh. 1400 ppm c02. 39 Days into flowering, i Will in one week lower everything down gradually til the END, to finish somewhere like you are now.
This was last run...chemdawg an wwidow..both from @SeedsMan
20200306_103910.jpg
20200226_115825.jpg
20200209_150119.jpg

What Méan AP? Sorry im french Canadian... Hehe. I use mars hydro tsw2000, i use my greenhouse soil mix with the seedling soil i use to Start m'y cabbage with ( i Grow 5 hectare organics)with 30% perlite , wormcasting, guano , chicken compost that i make myself , rockdust, mychorize, few other secret ingrédient and i put this on air pot 5 gallons for 2 month , keeping the soil moist to Grow live in IT , then i transplant m babies in IT , suppling Them with only water through à drip system . I make compost tea Three or four Time during flower and i put some gaia green flower Bloom if needed on top on the soil if needed. I surely forgot few thing but that about IT.
Sorry wrong thread...i think...i was referring too your plant..i thought you said yours were pretty much the same as mine AP..Alaskan purple..regarding the strain bro...sorry bout that...

Have you some tricks that works to increase trichomes production in the flowering stage?
The best trick I came up with was to NOT worry about trichomes and instead worry about growing more flowers which meant bigger buds. The next trick was to keep the plant as healthy as possible up to the end.

The increase in trichome production just followed naturally as I worked on the two things I mentioned. And, we are happy with what I get come harvest.

Good luck.

Powered Milk is a thing we do to increase trichomes. We didn't have nutrients readily available back then and figured out Powered Milk in 2 weeks before flower up to harvest increased trichomes.
If this is a subject is of interest to you just Google Farmers pre-treating their soil with milk and the results. It's true I have experience with it.

Powered Milk is a thing we do to increase trichomes. We didn't have nutrients readily available back then and figured out Powered Milk in 2 weeks before flower up to harvest increased trichomes.
If this is a subject is of interest to you just Google Farmers pre-treating their soil with milk and the results. It's true I have experience with it.
So Do you know the science beneath IT?

besides your light and soil it's Genetics:
here is a short list of additives that will increase trrichomes

Soil Balance
Massive Bloom
Terpenez
Terpinator
Purpinator
Mamonth P

Back
Top Bottom