Advise please - almost done flowering now turned hermie

Thread starter #1
Hi all, only my second post here. I have a 70% sativa which is getting pretty close to finish. She has been 6 weeks in flowering and 50% of trichomes have gone cloudy, the rest is clear. Pistils are 80% still white (it is a haze strain) and 20% red. Now she had a little accident two weeks ago when the top 50 cm kind of snapped (but I was able to put some tape around the bend and she has been fine). However it seems that was enough stress for her to turn hermie. She is now producing a lot of seeds. Since she is definitely the only plant around in 10km I figured that the only way for her to start producing seeds was that she turned hermie, even though I am unable to spot any bananas at all). Only started to produce seeds around a week ago.
Should I harvest and enjoy her for what it is (it does give a decent head I have to say) or let her go full maturity ? Whe would have another week to go on nutrients and then I was planning on 10 days flushing.
I am just a bit concerned that letting her go on as a hermie will have some negative effect. However she does posess quite some THC at this stage. Middle grade I would say, not too strong, but good legs and quite trippy, as you would expect from a very early harvest. (I only cut off three smaller buds located on the low of the branches and speed-dried those to see if any potency is there at all).
What would you do ? Cut her now and appreciate that or let her go to full ripeness ?
BTW she is my only plant, 1,6m high, I guess at least 50 grams hanging on it by now. Massive buds but not yet fully filled in.
Cheers and thanks for your suggestions !!!

conradino23

Grow Journal of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Sept 2017
U got pollinated by a male that was around as pollen can travel many miles with the wind. I found one seed in my Pakistani too and she didn't self-pollinate.

Thread starter #6
Thanks Contradino.... while its possible I kind of doubt it. She is in a basement room, no windows to outside, and we live very rural. I dont think she could have been pollinated. But the question stays, harvest now or let her go on ? I feel that I should probably let her go on.

I would say let her for for the duration. Pull seeds out when you go to smoke, if you find there are too many seeds shred her and make butter.