Advocate420 Soil Grow 2018

I used the 220 work bag, 160 that came out good one round but looks like waste for me. 120 and 73 should be full melt. I tried to label the pics I dunno if it showed up. I will take more pics soon after it dries.

You could still do a QWET wash of the buds when they dry out. There's got to be trichomes left on there not to be wasted!
Still got to look at that method. I’m not sold on washing my buds with anything ?

Normally you would use regular dried buds and extract the trichomes with close to 100% efficiency, but it's also a good way to make sure you get every last drop of THC from the buds after you make bubble hash, dry ice hash, resin press, flower vape leftovers, or anything else like that. Not sure if it works after oil infusions though because I would imagine the oil would insulate the resin from the alcohol, but I'm no chemist :).

Similar to BHO without the explosions or the need to deal with possible toxic chemicals if all the butane isn't extracted.

And go out for Chinese food...it's a tradition!
Fah a rah rah rah a rah rah rah.
I used the 220 work bag, 160 that came out good one round but looks like waste for me. 120 and 73 should be full melt.
I just use a 100 micron stainless steel mesh for my dry sift shaker and love the hash that comes out of it. Use the rest for canna coconut oil or my new project per shed Grapeseed high thc pain topical oil.

Normally you would use regular dried buds and extract the trichomes with close to 100% efficiency, but it's also a good way to make sure you get every last drop of THC from the buds after you make bubble hash, dry ice hash, resin press, flower vape leftovers, or anything else like that. Not sure if it works after oil infusions though because I would imagine the oil would insulate the resin from the alcohol, but I'm no chemist :).

Similar to BHO without the explosions or the need to deal with possible toxic chemicals if all the butane isn't extracted.
Can you do it with wet water hash product ? There are some. I afraid to work with grain alcohol almost as much as butane.

Fah a rah rah rah a rah rah rah.
I just use a 100 micron stainless steel mesh for my dry sift shaker and love the hash that comes out of it. Use the rest for canna coconut oil or my new project per shed Grapeseed high thc pain topical oil.
I definitely want to dry making some dry ice sifted hash. Getting dry ice has turned out to be very challenging.

Going to finish out the Lemonchello Haze and follow up on this thread. Moving the Red diesel and Strawberry Banana to my new thread 2019. Check it out and sub up. I hope to pour more knowledge into it and gain more friends..
Advocate420s 2019 - 2 plant Shenanigans

Back
Top Bottom