Advocate420 Soil Grow 2018

Hmmm I see, I did read that but it didn’t sink in :) Ol’ fruit loops shatter has done me in for the evening.
And not a damn thing wrong with it. Don’t ever feel bad here. It is a mind altering substance after all. ;)
LOL! Is now :thumb:.
Maybe a disclaimer not to do as I do ? But looking at the buds and the way it is going I’m wondering a lot of it maybe is a thing or should be or should be looked at kinda thing. I’m at least curious. I don’t see any more amber then I did when I pulled the other stems. Hmmm. It sure is frosty and the two buds left I can smell separate from the other plant.

Wooo that’s some real nice clear pics, looks awesome, don’t see many empty tent pics around this forum lol

Cheers
Tha k you Stu. New wireless scope I was playing with. After each grow everything is wiped down, fans, walls and floor.

Love the purple in those buds! Looks like still a bunch of clear trichomes in those shots. I'm guessing you don't want a lick of couchlock?
Not sure why they were clear and plenty of amber on the same buds. It is a Sativa so I only wanted a little amber but pics don’t lie I guess.

Sometimes it's hard to see until you take them down and get them under the right light at the right angle. SamSmith has been taking off sampler buds to check with his scope. I just have a little loupe so I have to wing it while it's growing and I never even bother looking afterward!
Well the plant was at 14 weeks. I saw a lot of amber in most areas. The pics are not easy to get for some reason. Also to note it’s at 100x and your literally seeing only a couple trich at a time.

I wasn't complaining! The pics are great and that's crazy at 14 weeks...like a Malawi or some other landrace sativa. I've heard some strains never really go amber as well.
I did read that the plant is always making new trichs. So even when mostly cloudy and a bunch of amber you will still have clear ones. But idk. I thought this discussion would come up !

LOL! Glad I didn't disappoint. :high-five:

I'm taking down my Blue Treacle tomorrow morning and I haven't seen any amber :).
Why I posted all of them. Thought it might be interesting to some. And the amber ones came out pretty good.

No you are patient and a skilled grower, a rare combo in todays world of people wanting strains to finish in 7-8 weeks all the time.
That is a huge compliment I dunno what to say. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom