:eek:I didn't think we'd ever hear back from you! Congratulations on all things new. :yahoo:

Of course the only thing not new is how lovely your plants look. Welcome back Advocate, it's good to see you again.
Thank You Shed. Always so supportive. :)

Hi Advocate, good to see ya :thumb: . Might clean looking settup.:theband:
Thank You dynamo. The first round tent free !

Welcome back Advocate :roorrip::)
Thank you, hope to step it up and come back. If not then life is interesting enough

Great looking lst who needs a scrog?
Thank you. I am lost without my net. I was afraid of the stretch so I ended up with smaller plants than I wanted. The training seems to work out well. thank you for noticing. Amazing what can be done without topping. Haven't been needing to stake anything past the little bit of spread being provided. Pinch em, bend em repeat.
Great looking plants!
thank you ! with better light the leaves are not happy this round. I let the humidity get too low and they got mad in a lot of ways. Also my lights out temps are a bit lower than wanted. Hope to have dialed in enough for good buds !
Oh my goodness. Hello!!!!
Welcome back. :passitleft:
Cool new room. Those are some serious beauties you have there. :love:
Thank you much ! I miss judged the stretch and they are a little smaller than intended. Thank you.

Good day all. Just a couple pictures to catch you up, I haven't posted any early pics of this set up. This one will feature my inexpensive awesome automatic watering system for while away.

Submersible pump, 1/2 inch tubing. The pump is plugged into the game changer, a wireless internet controlled plug - they are cheap money online and can operate independently from an app. I can turn this plug off or on, anywhere, anytime from my phone as long as the house has wifi. (House is also on an auto generator thanks to my Dad{RIP}) But you can skip that step for the less fortunate.

14 Gal reservoir. For water I use spring fed drinking water fill stations located around the areas. I will be adding some pre made tea bags to sit in the water and brew while away. Normally I mix my Canna NUTES right before watering. Most your nutrients do not like to sit in water for too long. This is my way of making sure they get a still balanced diet while gone. Will not be able to PH and measure the TDS ranges but I will follow the directions and trust in their marketing for this one :yummy:

I keep tubing to the pump and use this for my in person waterings with a one way valve on the end, then water with the pump. I just attached that end into the the Y fitting and then with equal distance on each tubing (keeps flow rates more equal between the two plants) and then my SUPER FANCY RINGS. They have small holes and help with drops.

I monitor the situation with a more expensive wireless camera. With my iPad and my phone I can watch the live feed on my camera and control the water with the switch.

BAAAM water from anywhere in the world.:yahoo:

Here is from beginning till now on the two ladies.

And recently. I will say the CREAM MANDERINE looks and smells great. The buds are almost nothing its pretty leaf tho, should be interesting. Its also supposed to be a fast finishing strain. We will see if its ready soon.
Here is a grow light sunglasses filtered pic first. This is the CREAM MANDERINE
She went purple hard on me. It is to note my night temp makes the upper 50s ??

And the SENSI SKUNK. Buds are huge, smell is potent. This one should help :)

And here they are, Sensitive's on left and Cream Manderine on the right.

Well, going to be some long days of isolation. I have no one in the house hold with me. I work in the medical field and my family/friends are scared enough to isolate from me after going into work. I am not sure if it will be permitted to go to state parks or maybe even some hiking. I am not sure if that is even ethical with stay at home advisory. Days will be filled with work and self care. Going to clean and get the room turned over. Here are some rewarding pics finishing up these two girls. Glad to have my grows a little back on track.
Here are some pre cut pictures. I am really not happy with the cream mandarin. It was supposed to be a fast finisher but the buds are airy, small and mostly leaf. Didn't get much for weight.
Next grow I am going two strains I have recently grown just to avoid any surprises like this.

The Sensi Skunk looks great. Nice big buds and saved the weight on this grow. Here is a couple buds :)

Hope everyone is well. I appreciate any interaction.

congratulations on the harvest, looks good even if fluffy. Patients--- Advocate is the only way I know to get through this isolation. Some good books or a jigsaw puzzle might help, we have them here to alleviate boredom.
Thanks for your help in the medical arena.

Hey Advocate! very nice harvest. Man what a main cola you grew there. Funny how some just don't get full and stay like feathers. My dark devils all were like that. They had a silver lining though with super taste and a pretty good high.
Your friends are smart to "shun" you for a while for their elder adult family members health. My daughter works in the health indy too Ad, she's getting serious as of yesterday when she had to turn the first co-worker away for a fever at the work door. We're north of Boston. Best to you friend!

Back
Top Bottom