Advocate420's A Fresh Start - 600W - Soil Grow 2017 - Pineapple Chunk & Purple Crack

They prolly are. Just doubt anyone cares as much as the perceived. Don’t do stupid things and trust no one lol
To be fair the people who get in trouble round my way are the dealers not the dealers who just sell weed its more the ones who dabble in everything. They dont really care about weed dealers to my knowledge. Everyone I know whos been busted has always had something way stronger aswell as weed

morning mr.A, raised beds are awsome, can't wait for my summer to start ( Sept ) but I got big planters as I can't bend nicely.... so gotta keep them high....
My apologies for posting a pic, I hope you don't mind....:Namaste:
Everything is welcomed here. Just message me the stuff 420mag might frown on lol. And I think it’s brilliant not to be bent over ! I still might build an elevated box for planting for the back yard. Always ready to expand !
To be fair the people who get in trouble round my way are the dealers not the dealers who just sell weed its more the ones who dabble in everything. They dont really care about weed dealers to my knowledge. Everyone I know whos been busted has always had something way stronger aswell as weed
I meant watching just in general, government, neighbors, thieves, enemies pretending to be a friend, yo’ mamma lol I’ve never sold a gram so I wasn’t thinking that way exclusively. In fact I go out of my way to follow laws.

You can grow as much as you want in your house. No one is watching in there.. Shit I'm not even suppose to be growing. Hahahah. The girls are looking lovely tho Advo!
I have no reason anyone would want to bother me. I should be comfortable doing whatever I want BUT
There is no reason I can’t follow the law either. Maybe in my mind somewhere I’d like to think I try to represent a respect to laws and demonstrat there are people out there who pay attention to the rules without looking for personal gain through supplying our own medicine that would otherwise be expensive and possibly not safe. Maybe show others out there that they can supply their own medicine with two plants if that’s what you have to work with.
I’ve always pictured a world where trading is the way of life. I have a little more than I need of this, you have a little more of what I need of that. And gifting. But I want to immediately state that everyone needs to make a living. I don’t judge or care what any other does. These are just things I promote and think about that help me feel like I’m a good person or something lol and the days of legitimately selling your product, taxed like everyone else in the world is here.
Hope I don’t step on toes. Just realize this is my thinking for ME not you, whoever is reading.

I have no reason anyone would want to bother me. I should be comfortable doing whatever I want BUT
There is no reason I can’t follow the law either. Maybe in my mind somewhere I’d like to think I try to represent a respect to laws and demonstrat there are people out there who pay attention to the rules without looking for personal gain through supplying our own medicine that would otherwise be expensive and possibly not safe. Maybe show others out there that they can supply their own medicine with two plants if that’s what you have to work with.
I’ve always pictured a world where trading is the way of life. I have a little more than I need of this, you have a little more of what I need of that. And gifting. But I want to immediately state that everyone needs to make a living. I don’t judge or care what any other does. These are just things I promote and think about that help me feel like I’m a good person or something lol and the days of legitimately selling your product, taxed like everyone else in the world is here.
Hope I don’t step on toes. Just realize this is my thinking for ME not you, whoever is reading.
I have full respects for laws! Now I dont have respect for laws that were created in a greedy fashion. Weed was only banned for promoting high alcohol sales. How can you call a seed a drug? It's not man made nor manufactured to produce. So I dont respect the law when it comes to weed. Every other Law I am a stand up guy too. Wont even litter. But I can respect the law on pot. It comes from seeds. God created all seeds but this one is bad.. naw sorry. Lol

I have full respects for laws! Now I dont have respect for laws that were created in a greedy fashion. Weed was only banned for promoting high alcohol sales. How can you call a seed a drug? It's not man made nor manufactured to produce. So I dont respect the law when it comes to weed. Every other Law I am a stand up guy too. Wont even litter. But I can respect the law on pot. It comes from seeds. God created all seeds but this one is bad.. naw sorry. Lol
Opium is a seed and it’s prolly good I can’t order those lol

Back
Top Bottom