Aeration

GoldMouf

Kinda got 2 questions. The first 1 is about Tiresias Mist spray. I've read about it & I was wanting to know what any of you guys know about it. Does it really help you grow seeds in certain parts of your plants? Is it worth buying?

Next question is about clay pellets. When I first started I tried to go hydro but miserably failed, (that's why now I love soil). Anyway I was wondering if I could use the clay pellets in my Super Soil that I have cooking for aeration? Sorta like what perlite does.

Hey GoldMouf your name is funny.

I have no experience with Tiresias Mist and I'm curious about it too. From what I've read you can apply it to a single branch on a female plant and it will cause its buds to hermaphrodite. When this happens male pollen sacs will form and it can potentially pollinate the entire plant and any other female plants you have around it. Once the female bud is pollinated it will begin to produce seeds. Since the pollen is actually from female genetics you will get something like 97% feminized seeds.

Concerning the Hydroton Clay pebbles you could use them in your soil but I don't see the benefit there. They would take up space in the soil. I've used the hydroton with soil in two other ways however. I've used it to help with drainage by putting about 2" of it at the bottom of a pot. I also currently use it as a topping to prevent evaporation, perlite from blowing around, and top soil getting disturbed by heavy irrigation. Have you ever irrigated heavily and the water digs a hole? I don't like that.

I hope this helps answer your questions

CalyxHunter Preciate the feedback, it's awesome. You pretty summed up for me. Lol my name is funny uh?!?!? I use that name because I got 16 gold teeth. All good tho. I think I'm gonna pick up a bottle of the Mist & give it try. As for clay pebbles yes that's exactly what I want to do with mine. Again thanks bro.

Back
Top Bottom