Aerocurrent/Advanced LED - CH9 Jack Fem - Double Scrog

ronnie6690

Hello and welcome to my third journal here at :420:

I want to start by thanking all the great members here for all the help and encouragement they offered in my two previous journals :thanks:

This journal will be of my second run in my DIY undercurrent/aeroponics system.

the system

two rainforest 66 aero/dwc units piped together using 2" pvc with a 27 gal controller res and a 15 gal top off res.
circulation pump - ECO264 , used inline. rated 290 gal/hr
water chiller - 1/10 hp
air pump - 120w pump feeding 8 inch round stone in controller res and 14" strip stone in top off res. , inlet drawing outside air.
system capacity is 50 gals with 15 gals in top off res.
normal operating capacity is 45 gals (where I like my water level)
top off res connected to controller with float valve to maintain water level in system.

lighting - Two Advanced leds DS200 , and One Advanced leds DS350XML . should be beta testing Advanced leds new Arc series light at which point I will add to the room.

total power consumption - 700w (without Arc series)

temps and humidity are controlled with a/c , heater , dehumidifier , humidifiers, controllers

air cleaners - 48" tower fan with negative ion generator, 27" carbon , hepa , and UVC light combo.

strain - 4 x CH9 JACK fem. , germinated 6 seeds and chose 4 , 5 out six germinated. end up with two fast growers and two that are behind some.

about three weeks veg time so far and the fast growers have been defoliated , topped and super cropped . each having 11 mains. will continue super cropping them till smaller plants catch up or reach first screen.

strain is listed as a 7 week strain , but I'm sure i'll let them go 8 weeks.
strain is a heavy feeder, ppms at 550 (500 scale) and will be raising to 650 in a couple of days with res change.

ph is stable between 5.7-5.9 , having the 45 gal res has helped a lot with ph stablitiy

started with Root Excel and heavy prime to build benny population in the beginning , but will be switching to sterile (DM ZONE) before flower cycle.

nutes will be HEAVY 16 line with Sweet raw , Protekt silicone, Calimagic , DM Zone. will stop using Heavy Prime before flower.
all questions or comments welcome :Namaste:

here's some pics from today , will post root pics later :)

DSCF03542.JPG

DSCF03553.JPG

DSCF03564.JPG

DSCF03572.JPG

DSCF03582.JPG

DSCF03594.JPG

DSCF03603.JPG

DSCF03613.JPG

DSCF03621.JPG

DSCF03662.JPG

DSCF03672.JPG

some close ups of super cropping
DSCF03651.JPG

DSCF03642.JPG

DSCF03632.JPG

res monitor taken just as lights turned off
DSCF03692.JPG

Subbed for sure can't wait to see this one

welcome mobudds :)

I am in, hopefully you get fat buds this time instead of the little budlets from last strain, but you still did real well just no monster colas.

this is Jon's recommended strain , and a heavy feeder so I believe the monster colas are coming

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Got my seat

welcome lurch farmer :)

welcome Cronichemphog :)

subscribed

hey King johnC glad to have you along for the ride :)

Nice system. Subbed.

thanks and welcome canabinerd

Subscribed

welcome lester

Looking good Ronnie! Now you know how you're new system works things are poppin off, lovely looking ladies, can't wait to watch the show unfold.

hey blazin , thanks and welcome to the next adventure :)

looking great Ronnie sweet system, hope youi dont mind if I tag along:)

thank you and welcome DrDanknstien. glad to have you

subbed ronnie, im still struggling with germing seeds in rockwool n getting em into clay pebbles n keepin em alive in general lol any tips you got just drop me a pm or post in my journal mukker

goodluck

subbed ronnie, im still struggling with germing seeds in rockwool n getting em into clay pebbles n keepin em alive in general lol any tips you got just drop me a pm or post in my journal mukker

goodluck

Not meaning to jack to journal just figured I would help..... I had problems Germing straight in Rockwood so I put my seeds on a moist paper towel then lay another on top and then place in a zip lock bag and store in a warm dark place and usually within 48 hours I have tap roots. Then I use a toothpick to poke a small hole in the rockwool and place the seed in and brush the rockwool to close the hole over the seed.

goodluck

welcome Taylormade, I never had good luck with rockwool cubes , I use Root Riot plugs and have had excellent results with them :)

Along for the ride Ronnie!
thanks for the invite brother.
:high-five:

I made it Ronnie, thanks for the invite.
Can you please explain the reason for going from a "Live" reservoir full of beneficial bacteria to a sterile no bennies before you flower?
Im just curious as usual and im sure theres others that would benefit from knowing, thanks.
Stay warm brother.
I can already tell your going to crush your previous run
Can't wait to learn about this new arc light

Back
Top Bottom