Aerocurrent/Advanced LED - CH9 Jack Fem - Double Scrog

Looking good Ronnie. I like the defol job. Day 27, so you just did it in the last couple days? I'm starting week 3 of flower today, so I'll be in there doing the same thing next week. :thumb:

unsubscribed

??

thanks Hiker, todays is day 31 since flip and things are starting to look good :)

added a titan atlas 7 co2 controller to the room today , has three presets 1000ppm, 1250ppms and 1500ppms.

will be sure to check out your defoliate update :thumb:

well two led clusters in my XML350 went out yesterday . I contacted Advanced Led and hopefully we can get this handled quickly. really bad timing to be loosing light power but it could be worse. the whole light could be broke.

DSCF05342.JPG

light problem

DSCF05482.JPG

new CO2 controller

Bummer about the light, hopefully they can just send u new panels and replace yourself.

I like that CO2 controller, looks like a breeze to use?

hopefully they will get my light problem handled quickly. I've been shopping around for a controller for awhile now. hopefully it works good. :)

did a res change today , additives heavy fire bloom boost, protekt silicone, heavy prime, calimagic ,cannazym , zone.

ppms 600 ph 5.8

root shots

DSCF05493.JPG

DSCF05501.JPG

DSCF05512.JPG

DSCF05521.JPG

DSCF05531.JPG

DSCF05544.JPG

everything l ooks great there Ronnie cept the lights let me know how it
works out one of the main things advanced led's talk about is their ability to have better customer service and better quality products
but how long did you have those lights so far?
im just curious cause i have 2-100 watt diamond series and 2 borrowed 150 diamond series xml
reason i bought em was the supposed quality and customer service
honestly thos that top led lady sarah seems to be doing great customer service and aren't their lights cheaper?
a lot of guys using them here with some great success
don't get me wrong i love my diamond series led's
i just wanna know that things will work out for you and that advanced led's does have the customer service they talk about

everything l ooks great there Ronnie cept the lights let me know how it
works out one of the main things advanced led's talk about is their ability to have better customer service and better quality products
but how long did you have those lights so far?
im just curious cause i have 2-100 watt diamond series and 2 borrowed 150 diamond series xml
reason i bought em was the supposed quality and customer service
honestly thos that top led lady sarah seems to be doing great customer service and aren't their lights cheaper?
a lot of guys using them here with some great success
don't get me wrong i love my diamond series led's
i just wanna know that things will work out for you and that advanced led's does have the customer service they talk about

Thanks Chronic, yeah it does suck about the light. last warranty issue I had with advanced led went good. one of the ds 200's lost a couple of rows, they sent me new power supplies but that didn't help so then they sent me a new light.
hopefully they will take care of it quickly, i'll let you know how it turns out. I've had my DS350XML for a year now.

I'm kind of worried about dealing with a company in another country for warranty issues, but yes their lights are cheaper.

nice controller. I gotta get e one of those someday. I still think I need/want either total deadband control, ie set high and low, or a fuzzy controller. Although that thing must have some sort of preset deadband that is probably fine. I don't tend to shoot for the peak 1500. I try to enrich to about 1000-1200 max, so that controller might work for me too. Fairly inexpensive too. :thumb:

nice controller. I gotta get e one of those someday. I still think I need/want either total deadband control, ie set high and low, or a fuzzy controller. Although that thing must have some sort of preset deadband that is probably fine. I don't tend to shoot for the peak 1500. I try to enrich to about 1000-1200 max, so that controller might work for me too. Fairly inexpensive too. :thumb:

I've been shopping around for the right one for awhile and this one seemed like just the ticket. but I got a defective one, its not shutting off the outlet even when level is reached.
I ordered from amazon and a replacement is on its way.
not having the best of luck with my gear lately...lol

thanks for stopping by bro :)

day 37 since flip

DSCF05692.JPG

DSCF05656.JPG

DSCF05644.JPG

DSCF05635.JPG

DSCF05595.JPG

DSCF05583.JPG

DSCF05562.JPG

DSCF05551.JPG

my replacement light should be shipped out tomarrow so if that happens great. I'm slowly letting nute strength drop for the rest of this res.

hope you enjoy the pics

replacement light was delivered today and was hung. the new lights 10w white cree's are a lot brighter than the ones in my old light.
I knew that the newer lights had upgraded chips but man you can really tell the difference. :)

replacement light was delivered today and was hung. the new lights 10w white cree's are a lot brighter than the ones in my old light.
I knew that the newer lights had upgraded chips but man you can really tell the difference. :)

Any chance you could show a picture of that? (not straight at the LED's, maybe hanging side by side so we can see the light "pool")

Back
Top Bottom