Aerogarden 7! Does it work?

The420Dude

Well I have always used soil but Hydroponic grows seem to be the talk of the town on here. I was on Craig's list today and I happen to stumble upon an aerogarden 7. After a small amount of research, I ended up purchasing it. It only cost me $45 and its only been used once to grow some vegetables. Did I get a good deal or should I sell it and get my money back. After my research I found out they go for $80-$150 used to new. I also seen a few vids on YouTube of some cannabis grows but they said nothing about the effectiveness of it or showed any final product. My question is does it work? I know it won't grow huge plants but would it grow big enough plants to make it worth my time? Would the ressivor be big enough to house the rooting system? I am anxious to try it out but I would rather not waist my time and seeds if its not worth it. Hope to get some helpful advice from someone soon! :Namaste:

I have a good growing friend that grows with one. He use's it for his over flow of cloning. For what I have seen from his it works great.

20140326_230155.jpg
20140326_230221.jpg

He does start to finish. I might pick one up my self for my over flow of clones.He yield is smaller then using 5 gallon buckets but he grows way more at one time so it works out for him great. I throw clones at him as well lol

Yours look a lot smaller then his. I would only do two maybe three plants thats it for root room in yours

He does start to finish. I might pick one up my self for my over flow of clones.He yield is smaller then using 5 gallon buckets but he grows way more at one time so it works out for him great. I throw clones at him as well lol

Well with that being said, I think I will give it a go!! :thumb: The one I have is the aerogarden 7 with the 7 pod holes. What nutes does he use?

technaflora recipe for success kit. its about 40$ for every thing you need from cloning to finish

Well I did it. I've planted one seed to try it out. I started a journal for the grow and I think it's going to be interesting. The strain is "Stinky Fruit" a cross between a beautiful female (Strawberry Cough) and a stable breading male (Train Wreck x Blue Dream) with very strong growth and unusual fruit smell. Come check it out in a few days I should have some action! :ganjamon:

Sweet man. Sounds like you are on it. Post away when you have time. Wish the best for you. Happy Growing

Back
Top Bottom