AeroGarden Nutes & Autoflowers

OldBones420

I am about to begin my second grow. Again I will be using auto flowering feminized seeds, only this time instead of organics, I will be using my AeroGarden that I got for Christmas. Now here is where I will need some advice from all you braniacs out there. My AeroGarden came with it's own nutes listed as Organic-based, timed-release nutrient tablets that are pH balanced with more than 60 macronutrients and micronutrients for optimal plant health and abundant harvests. I can't find out exactly what the nutes are, but I know from reading reviews on the AeroGarden that they do indeed work. My question is would they work on auto flowering cannabis plants ?

I am only gonna do 3...maybe 4 plants for my first AeroGarden attempt, and I am gonna add my T-5 and 2 6500 cfl's to help with the lighting. If I can get the nute question answered, I am ready to begin.

I thank each and every one of you in advance for you advice...and stay baked yall...
:hookah:

I don't know about autoflowers, never grew them. However, I have used the wifes aerogarden. 3 plants, 1 back left, back right and middle front. I used a 200w CFL above and a 68w CFL on either side. GH nutes using Lucas formula and all 3 plants rocked off of the 1 gallon res.. I did use the nutes that came with it to start the plants, GH after.

Hope somebody w/ autoflower exp helps ya out here.

WillyB

I don't know about autoflowers, never grew them. However, I have used the wifes aerogarden. 3 plants, 1 back left, back right and middle front. I used a 200w CFL above and a 68w CFL on either side. GH nutes using Lucas formula and all 3 plants rocked off of the 1 gallon res.. I did use the nutes that came with it to start the plants, GH after.

Hope somebody w/ autoflower exp helps ya out here.

WillyB

Thanxxx WillyBudz. I have the auto experience and have had success with them. And after some urging from the wife, I have decided to wait on the AeroGarden grow...and do another organic grow for now. I will be growing White Widow autofems. Between 5 to 10 of them...should get going here in about a month when my money situation gets straight. Thanxxx again brother and stay baked !...:smokin:

I've done this. I did my first two or three grows out of an AG, the first successful one, IIRC, was with their nutes.

Honestly, I had much better results investing in GH Flora Nova Grow & Bloom, and mixing it at 1/4th strength initially, and than ramping it up as flowering gets going....

After you start getting nice white hairs, switch from the grow to the bloom, again at 1/4th strength, then ramping up.

I topped off with RO daily, and changed the res weekly.

Good luck! +rep for the baby steps -- it's a great way to learn hydro!
:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom