AeroGro Question

LucidWandrer

Hi im new to this forum and i didnt see any sections with aero gro threads (maybe i didnt look hard enough)
but anyway i had a question about the set up of a aero gro

im planning to set up a 1-2 plant op. in a PC grow box, but im wondering if it needs a fan for air circulation? or will the exhaust fan be enough to keep the air flow moving? also since the air pump located in the reservoir is producing the aeration for the water and roots will that be enough to grow a healthy plant?

strain- fem. auto ak47 (justfeminized.com)

Hi im new to this forum and i didnt see any sections with aero gro threads (maybe i didnt look hard enough)
but anyway i had a question about the set up of a aero gro

im planning to set up a 1-2 plant op. in a PC grow box, but im wondering if it needs a fan for air circulation? or will the exhaust fan be enough to keep the air flow moving? also since the air pump located in the reservoir is producing the aeration for the water and roots will that be enough to grow a healthy plant?

strain- fem. auto ak47 (justfeminized.com)

I also Purchased The AutoAK47 from Justfeminized.com and it is under way now. I would not use a PC grow as they are way to limited in space.

Try building a small bud box or put them in a cupboard.

The PC Unit is unlikely to prove very successful.

I also Purchased The AutoAK47 from Justfeminized.com and it is under way now. I would not use a PC grow as they are way to limited in space.

Try building a small bud box or put them in a cupboard.

The PC Unit is unlikely to prove very successful.

Yeah, im with you on the space issue but unfortunatly its my first option to keep a stealthy grow
i actually just finished the box and got my fans and lights set up. its a pretty small operation especially compared to the stuff i see more experienced growers using, but its my first attempt and im hoping for a chance to learn more about the art of growing.
hmm so i went a lil off the topic but to jump back into it, im using 4 lights totaling to about 120watts (did i mention its my first grow, Lol)
anyway just looking for some tips on the matter at hand! anything info will be appreciated.

also i just started the germination of one of my auto ak seeds and will hopefully be ready to start making it happen!

Back
Top Bottom