420 Magazine Background

Aeroponic root progress

trichomes

AEROPONIC 10 days of ROOT PROGRESS
10DAYS.jpg

rootania

Ok,

I was wondering how to start from seed in an aeroponic system. But in time I learned in theory that germinating starts with a cup of water or the towel method. When the roots are good enough to transplant it in the aeroponic device only hydroton will suffice. For this is what i have read. I don't know if it is true, because I have not done a growth yet. Still orienting.

trichomes

not so, your seedling can be rooted in rockwool or any other Hydroponic medium. If you are new to indoor growing, Aeroponic growing requires a lot of reading. All the info u need is found in this site. Be careful w/ seeds, make sure you have a girl before you start it up!
Ok,

I was wondering how to start from seed in an aeroponic system. But in time I learned in theory that germinating starts with a cup of water or the towel method. When the roots are good enough to transplant it in the aeroponic device only hydroton will suffice. For this is what i have read. I don't know if it is true, because I have not done a growth yet. Still orienting.

Top Bottom