Aeroponics fog system

bogyman

I searched a system in order to cultivate my herbs!!! After searched short I found the site of airosale, and there after short explanation on aeroponics I understood that this is the method that is the best for me.

the fogger is compatible also for hydroponics!!

The price that I got excellent ,the most inexpensive-and believe me that

examined, great selection of products for aeroponics / hydroponics.

I bought singal head unit +power supply at 375$.

www.AiroSale.com

Info:
makes micron-sized droplets that carry the nutrients and control the humiity in a very substential way.

The fogger is very simple for use. If you want you can visit the manufacturer website and learn more what are the advantages. I lernt a lot from their site.

They are located at www.shira-inc.com

It is amazing that plants are growing very fast in their fogging condition as you can see in the picture showing that after 26 days the airoponic plant was growing more than two times more than the other conventional growing methods.

bogman:cool:

im gonna have to try this out...where did you go to learn the process?

Hay guy's I agree with you, but I haven't got into it quite yet! but am planning to, I am looking for a supplier where I can purchase the foggers and other aeroponics accessoiries, right now I am working 1 Deep Water Culture system 2 plants in there, 2 bucketeers 1 plant each, and a drip system with 2 plants, with the top containing the plants and root system only! drip fed, with 2 feeders tubes coming from the lower tank with nutes, but I can't seem to find where you get the foggers as I want to add that in to the drip system also.

Hope to make friends here and join in, you can PM me if you want, look foreword to future dealings.

Thanks Much guy's
Doctor Who

Hey guys i would be very invested in finding out some more information on fogging does anybody have any links or books basically any information that can not already be found in the forum?

thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom