Aeroponics Grow 2009

Re: Playafly's Trial Run Aeroponics (1st time)

Aerocloners are awesome and you did a fine job. One hint I found works well to get roots all up and down your stem, take your razor and strip off some of the outer layer on the stem. You will get a stem that has roots coming out of the entire length instead of just at the end.

AERO ROCKS!!:ganjamon:

Thanks Medicated I will take that into consideration. And Thanks 420 and Pan.

Okay it's day something of the 2nd week of veging. So far so good. The only thing I changed was raising the 400 watter up a couple of inches because some of the plant leaves were curling upwards.

Here are some pics at various angles.

l71.jpg

l61.jpg

l52.jpg

l42.jpg

l31.jpg

l12.jpg

After 3 weeks of veging I will flip the switch to 12/12 and hopefully add some Co2.

Man awesome i cant even imagine there will be so!:D grats really good i see you put much of job there! GoodLuck looks perfecto!
BTW:that plant in left corner which are flowering where i can find photos of she?;D

Looking very, very nice and healthy. Cant wait to see those girls grow up..

Thanks Yall. Cigo the plants in the left corner I'll snap some shots for ya. It's G13 Labs Gigabud and Skunk, Barnerys G13 and Regs. Those are actually my first grow ever in the flower stage. I was too lazy to put up a journal

Playafly, awesome setup and beautiful grow.
+reps if I can!

Thanks escott.

Playafly fantastic job man.

They're growing great.

+rep If I can

Pan4

Thanks Pan. I hope they grow great all the way through.

:D man ! why them colas looks beutiful!! :@~

Thanks Cigo another week and I'm going to chop my gigabud and skunk #1 down.

7/7 Starts my last week of vegging. After this week it will be a total of 3 weeks for vegging. Then I will flip the switch to 12/12.

I bumped the nutes up to 114ml according to the DM nutes chart.
-----Aero #1 ph 5.6, ppm 1070. I ran out of Dutch Masters nutes for aero 2. I have to go the hydro store and pick up some more nutes. So in the time being Aero #2 just has R/O water ph'ed at 5.6

Hopefully I won't have height issues because these plants are getting bushy in there.

---------Tomorrow night I may also clone my clones. I"m gettting addicted. I want more and more weed:Rasta:

---------Tomorrow night I may also clone my clones. I"m gettting addicted. I want more and more weed:Rasta:
I have SO been there. Had three generations of clones vegging at one time and had to toss a bunch because things can only move through the bloom room so quick ya know lol
Had to learn to pace myself when propagating:smokin:

VERY NICE setup and grow! They look wonderful!

Thanks Chronicflash.

Okay update. I got some more DM nutes today. I put some nutes in Aero #2 because yesterday I ran out of nutes so the ph for Aero #2 is 5.5 and ppm 1180.

Well I'm sorry to say that this journal will come to and end. Moderator please put this journal in the incomplete journal. I will no longer be able to grow weed. Thanks 420 for everything and all who has been apart of my journal and all those who I have met. To make a long story short I have got caught with several plants and might be serving jail time. I got caught by mother nature. A freak accident. Lightning hit the above apartment wich caught on fire and the fire fighters had to put all the apartments surrounding it. That's how I got caught. Thanks Yall and maybe I'll see yall on the flip side..................................Peace

Back
Top Bottom