Aeroponics Grow 2009

Re: Playafly's Trial Run Aeroponics (1st time)

The veg room don't need high wattage lights. Save energy and heat by using T5 or T8 lights. As for seeds, your selections sounds good. I can't wait to see your setup.

You can never go wrong with the blueberry, As for the lemon haze, I am growing it now and its a little touchy, It might just be me but it reacts to any little change. Its hanging in there but I really have to watch it. I really don't think you can go wrong with any of the seeds on your list. Great job so far and good luck...

Playafly Great job on the cloner nice roots.:ganjamon:
As far as seeds goes you have some great choices. The SLH does great in Aero I'm smoking some now. I hope you have a tall room your going to need it.;)

+ rep If I can.:goodjob:

Pan4

Awesome cloner man. About how much did that cost you to make total? You may have posted this earlier, and if so, I'm sorry! LoL. Anyways, clones look great. Keep it up man. I'm very interested!

I think it cost me around $50 bucks (including pump) and additional $80 for the dam expensive Cap Art Dne Cycle Timer.

420fied thanks for dropping by.

Sonzor are you growing your SLH in soil or hydro (sorry man I forgot)?

Pan I think will try the SLH out with my oooossss so good Dutch Masters nutes.

I thought I would have had my veg system up and running now but I've been so busy with other things. I'm almost done and it should hopefully be up within the next two nights. Here are some pics of what's going on.
t14.jpg

t31.jpg

t21.jpg

The SLH is growing outside, I am going to take a few clones today and try my hand at some Deep Water Culture/fogponics. I built a little system and have not worked out the bugs yet. Hopefully today I can get it up and running and get the SLH clones going..

Very, very nice looks like a lot of work, cant wait to see it in action..

Okay sorry for the delay I have been busy trying to get this up and running wich I did last night. I had to check for any water leaks and any air leaks in my exhaust system. Every thing looks good so I will post up pictures tonight. SSSSSSSSSStttaaayy tune on your 420 Fm dial at Playafly's Aero/NFt make or break system.

Yeah, i wanna see what this think looks like up and running. You seem to have put alot of research time in so i don't see why it wouldn't work like a charm.

Sorry for the delay yall. Pics will be up tonight for sure 8p.m. pacific time

Back
Top Bottom