Aeroponics: Questions, Answers, Information

Re: Aeroponics: Questions/ Answers/ Information

This will be my first attempt at Aeroponics and this is what i have at the moment.

Dewey Mister Aero

Strains

Blue Plug: Sensi seeds Skunk #1 aka Suzy
Purple Plug: Pineapple Chunk aka Patty
Orange Plug: Dinachem aka Karen
Rockwool: PCK x Erdpurt aka Evie

Light: perfect sun 1000 led
Nutrients: AN Sensi 2 part ph perfect, tarantula, piranha, mammoth p, calmag and z7

Basically plants will be in buckets but instead of roots being submerged they will be bathed in water sprayed up from Dewey misters which sit in the bottom of the bucket. Air pumps power the spray inside the buckets. I have pics showing the setup and its pretty simple really. So lets see what this new set up can do.
420-magazine-mobile159114159.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1934982742.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1421150240.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1251501426.jpg
420-magazine-mobile527352125.jpg
Realy nice setup.

You wont be disapointed wm! Dewey has been easier then my diy dwc i put together. The thing i really like about these is its a dwc aero hybrid.

Hey pw! Our dewey use such little water i wonder if getting a foam cooler or regular cooler filled with tap water and ice packs. Have a pump push the cold water into a metal coil that sits in your buckets. Wonder if it will work. Stainless steel coils are easy to find and im sure you can find some kind of thermometer that turns on and off the pump as needed. If the cooler is out of the grow room it should keep the water cold all day.

You wont be disapointed wm! Dewey has been easier then my diy dwc i put together. The thing i really like about these is its a dwc aero hybrid.

Hey pw! Our dewey use such little water i wonder if getting a foam cooler or regular cooler filled with tap water and ice packs. Have a pump push the cold water into a metal coil that sits in your buckets. Wonder if it will work. Stainless steel coils are easy to find and im sure you can find some kind of thermometer that turns on and off the pump as needed. If the cooler is out of the grow room it should keep the water cold all day.

That sounds like a great idea, but swapping out ice packs became tideous, for me at least, when trying to control my temps.

Hope you get it working.

It would work until we can figure out a more long term solution. Im going to use my extraction fan to pull air in from the room and try a passive vent at the top of the tent. May bring it down a few degrees.

Man thats a slick setup, i have my soaker hose and barbed T's just need to run to the hardware store for barbed connectors and washers and ill have my air injectors up and running this evening. Ill post pics as i go.

Yup, 5" soaker rings with washers to weigh them down. Figured they'd serve a better purpose surrounding the Dewey Misters. :)

Thanks PW, I designed it with the help from you and BF. Can't wait to add the pump/chiller and test the full system before transferring the Cookies Kush to tent/Dwarf.

420-magazine-mobile1061205689.jpg

Oh wait, Lonestar. Those are 1/4 inch rubber grommets at the base of the Deweys. I added them hoping it adds weight to keep them from floating should the suction cups ever come loose. Lol

Oh wait, Lonestar. Those are 1/4 inch rubber grommets at the base of the Deweys. I added them hoping it adds weight to keep them from floating should the suction cups ever come loose. Lol

Ahh I see lol I'm using the Velcro, hope it stays!

Back
Top Bottom