Aeroponics: Questions, Answers, Information

Can anyone tell me what's going on in these leaves. It is mango skunk in DWC bucket with a home made dewy tube set up . It looks like slash marks on leaves but from what ? I am always careful not to touch leaves when topping feed and ph adjustments. I have another of the same strain in promix that isn't showing the same problems.
420-magazine-mobile16891056.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1892471381.jpg
420-magazine-mobile951855853.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1857384266.jpg

Hey man welcome to club dewey!! Thats awesome! One thing is your water level looks high. Do you have additional airstones in there? Just want to make sure. It looks like it but dont want you to get root rot!

Do you splash nutes or water on the leaves?? It will burn the leaf especially under intense light. Kinda looks like that to me! Ive had holes burned in or it could be a bug?

Can we get pics under normal lights?

Hey man welcome to club dewey!! Thats awesome! One thing is your water level looks high. Do you have additional airstones in there? Just want to make sure. It looks like it but dont want you to get root rot!

Do you splash nutes or water on the leaves?? It will burn the leaf especially under intense light. Kinda looks like that to me! Ive had holes burned in or it could be a bug?

Can we get pics under normal lights?

Thanks bedroom farmer. I can got a natural picture latter , as my plants a having a nap .. Yes I have additional air stone aeration happening. As far as spilling nutrients, I guess it could have happened., I'm careful but accidentally may have spilt. I am loving the results with Aeroponics+DWC. Fater stems in the same time compared to same strain in pro mix.

Nice, Gonemad. Welcome to the DeweyPonics Club. :)

My system is just about completed. Just need to add the new air pump arriving today, and test run.

I raised the totes a bit higher, and placed the water pump below. Thanks for the help, fellas.

I'm hoping to flip on the hybrid "RADWC" (RecirculatingAeroDeweyWaterCulture) system and Dwarf Star tomorrow. Crossing fingers!

A few shots, but will take better photos tonight.

420-magazine-mobile79740460.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1595596315.jpg
420-magazine-mobile571208938.jpg
Utilized the water pump's flow valve at the bottom on the rez.
420-magazine-mobile799060267.jpg
420-magazine-mobile885549720.jpg

I added a little Mammoth P. ;)
420-magazine-mobile1469141613.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1650491866.jpg

Whoot! You guys effin rock!

I'm sanitizing everything now, will add water and start her up!

The "RADDWC v2.0" system is finally complete.

I'm starting my new GJ after a late lunch and a movie with the wife.

I'll post pictures and a video clip there.

Seriously, thanks again!

The droop is a sign that hey are not getting enough water on them.

I see the same thing sometimes in my spray cloner when the sprayer moves to the side of the bucket so it does not have a even spay over all the stems.

They should pop right back at this point if you can get more spay on them.

Back
Top Bottom