Day 9
Day_916.jpg

Day 17
Day_1715.jpg

Day 22
Day_2218.jpg

Day 22 - Topped and Defoliation
Day_22a2.jpg

Looking good. Those tops in the middle, are they branches that have developed since the switch to flowering or intentionally untrimmed sidebranching from lower nodes?

Also, posted a question in the journal but no response. I've not tied down after topping since I read that it's mainly used to control vertical growth. You have any idea weather it makes any difference to yield? Thanks.

Looking good. Those tops in the middle, are they branches that have developed since the switch to flowering or intentionally untrimmed sidebranching from lower nodes?

Also, posted a question in the journal but no response. I've not tied down after topping since I read that it's mainly used to control vertical growth. You have any idea weather it makes any difference to yield? Thanks.

Those are colas that developed after the switch, not intentional at all. Since they made it up past the leaf canopy i'm going to keep them.

I just finished off a Afghan kush/black domina, she was a beast wish I would of cloned her. It was one free seed from barneys. Love that smoke +++

Yea man, this too was a free seed with my order. Never had any previous experience with Afghan kush x Black domina so i figured i would give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom