MadMike

Strain Name - Afghan Kush x Black Domina
From - World of Seeds
Price - $10-$12 per feminized seed
Type - Indica
Appearance - Green and hairy
Smell - Light grape with earthy citrus when curing
Taste - Sweet, pine flavor with grape undertones
Type of Buzz - Heavy, lethargic body stone. Many visual patterns imagined as I drifted off to sleep. I noticed what an attribute this strain might be to those who meditate.
Length of Buzz - 2-3 hours
Best Medicinal Use - Anti-anxiety, appetite enhancer, insomnia.
Overall- A nice mold resistant outdoor strain that responded well to organic methods. Good yield (estimate 4oz per plant as a novice), although I noticed Single Seed Center changed the notes on yield from 1000g to 500g per plant recently. One plant grew leaves in an odd twisted pattern around the main stem making it difficult to manicure. Besides that, flowering is dense and becomes loaded with crystals and long hairs.
2011012.jpg

2011B001.jpg

Great review. I'm looking at BD also, and can't wait till I get my paws on it.

I heard that Black Domina is the result of four Indica genotypes: the Ortega developed in Canada, SA, Northern Lights which originated in the Pacific Northwest, the Afghani and the Hash Plant. It's supposed to be a short Indica whereas this particular cross I reviewed reached over 6'. I'm new at this so I'm not sure how it would react to topping. I did have to tie a couple down and they didn't seem to mind. No problem with branch support. It's a beefy plant.

Anything cross with BD is sought after. This thread reminds me to get some lol. They're all indica some how the cross with AK once again has unlocked some gene that allowed it to grow tall. That's some crazy stuff happening. What type of lighting did you use for this plant? Also, was it grown in/outdoor? Thanks MadMike.

This mostly indica strain gate in the top genetic dowry especially about the production of resin and the bouquet of the harvest. Expect an excellent crop in terms of quality and quantity, but give it all the attention it needs, even if it just starts to spread in its delicious aroma, hardly able to remain apart. And after having completed the first cycle and have seen with your eyes the dense rounded tops, caramelized resin you can hardly stay without this kickshaw.

The pics disappeared?

I just bought me a 3 pack of WORLD OF SEEDS Afghan Kush X Black Domina. The first time I ordered a pack not 1 seed sprouted despite being soaked in water for over 3 days no tap root emerged. This second pack I ordered has gotten here and I have submerged the seeds and no taproots have yet emerged....The reason I want to grow this strain is because a few cycles ago I grew the WOS AFGHAN KUSH Landrace and I was impressed by the huge extremely dense nuggets that had to be supported by string at one point because each cola was over 1 kilo itself. WOS used an Afghan Kush male to pollinate the DOMINA and i am hopeful to get some decent buds if the seeds ever open up. WOS seeds seem sort of flakey to me. I planted 4 Pakistan/Afghan Kush Ryders and 1 only sprouted. This using Dixie Cups with LIGHT WARRIOR seed starter, a seed warming blanket, and a spray bottle to water them. I have babied the hell out of these plants. It has been 3 days. Only 1 sprout of an autoflower??? Come on WOS. this has happened before. Some of these seeds take a long time to hatch for some reason....

I hate to take up more of your time but I have gotten some seeds from WORLD OF SEEDS that I would consider crap. I know AUTOFLOWER seeds are not as large as regular cannabis seeds but still. I have gotten some seeds that were very very small. I don't do the clone game becaue I run a sealed room and do not want to bring in other peoples clones so I usually buy 100 bucks worth of seeds a month or more and some of the seeds I have gotten from WOS have been crap, while others are extremely good and start to germinate instantly. It just seems that it happens with their Pakistan and afghan Kush Ryders a lot, which is a shame, because they are 2 of my favorite strains and I almost always buy a few packs of those to trade to my fellow grow buddies.

Anything cross with BD is sought after. This thread reminds me to get some lol. They're all indica some how the cross with AK once again has unlocked some gene that allowed it to grow tall. That's some crazy stuff happening. What type of lighting did you use for this plant? Also, was it grown in/outdoor? Thanks MadMike.

I can't believe I missed your question and I apologize for such a long time to respond. It was an outdoor grow, which is the only way I want to do it. Granny Derkle seeds are currently awakening from the soil. I hope to get some Sweet Tooth and some Ken's GDP going soon too.
:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom