Afghan Kush

sweetcheeba

Strain Name - Afghan Kush
Type - Indica (Almost 100%)
Appearance - Nugs have a light color with obvious sticky trichs. Red/Darker Orange hairs cover the buds giving nice bag appeal. Very sticky once you crack a bud open.
Smell - Fruit with a hint of spice. I open a jar and you know it.
Taste - Smooth, very easy. 'Fruity Pebbles' as its been called.
Type of Buzz - Indica body buzz. Started at my head, then went to my shoulders and down my back. Strong couch lock. Not necessarily knock out, but has the ability if needed. If not used properly, could put an early end to pretty much anything you have to do afterwords. Two bowls had me feeling nice.
Length of Buzz - 2-3 hours
Best Medicinal Use - Insomnia, appetite enhancement, pain relief

Overall - 8.8/10. Powerful, good smoke. Would recommend only taking half way through week 9 and chop. Head stash overall :grinjoint:

IMG_021510.jpg

IMG_022513-1.jpg

Great review.
Is that a Dunhill paired up with that bud? I smoke cigars as well.
Dutch master my man. Empty it out and fill it with bud and goodnight :rollit:

GR8 Info I'm growing 2 Afghans Right now :Namaste:
Nice, the main cola is where the bulk of the weight is. wouldn't really recommend topping based on my results, but its up to you.

Got me a World of Seeds Afghan Kush Ryder and 2 WoS Afghan Kush (all feminized) and been flowering since the end of February and are ripening up nicely. I didn't top 1 of the plants and the main cola is so huge and nice. Really great looking strain but not that stinky. Hopefully smokes good.

Strain Name - Afghan Kush
Type - Indica (Almost 100%)
Appearance - Nugs have a light color with obvious sticky trichs. Red/Darker Orange hairs cover the buds giving nice bag appeal. Very sticky once you crack a bud open.
Smell - Fruit with a hint of spice. I open a jar and you know it.
Taste - Smooth, very easy. 'Fruity Pebbles' as its been called.
Type of Buzz - Indica body buzz. Started at my head, then went to my shoulders and down my back. Strong couch lock. Not necessarily knock out, but has the ability if needed. If not used properly, could put an early end to pretty much anything you have to do afterwords. Two bowls had me feeling nice.
Length of Buzz - 2-3 hours
Best Medicinal Use - Insomnia, appetite enhancement, pain relief

Overall - 8.8/10. Powerful, good smoke. Would recommend only taking half way through week 9 and chop. Head stash overall :grinjoint:

IMG_021510.jpg

IMG_022513-1.jpg

Any pictures of some growin plants so we can se what the plant could look like!?!?

Back
Top Bottom