AFnOOb First Grow! Autoflower, Soil, Dwarf Low Flyer, LED

I'll be using a n gro/micro/bloom.. not sure about journal. I'm not real tech savvy & wife wouldn't feel comfortable with it. It's just for us, and me since I've always wanted to do this. But, happy wife...happy life and growing. I just read your reply bout the domes. Better go put em back on. Don't want them drying out. I have been checking and misting them and the inside of dome too keep em moist. I'm having major humidity issues. Up to 98% about 10-12 hrs daily. Trying to dehumidifier asap

I'll be using a n gro/micro/bloom.. not sure about journal. I'm not real tech savvy & wife wouldn't feel comfortable with it. It's just for us, and me since I've always wanted to do this. But, happy wife...happy life and growing. I just read your reply bout the domes. Better go put em back on. Don't want them drying out. I have been checking and misting them and the inside of dome too keep em moist. I'm having major humidity issues. Up to 98% about 10-12 hrs daily. Trying to dehumidifier asap

Cool man, you'll do fine just gotta let them do their thing now and try to keep their environment as consistently close to perfect as possible. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask!

Quick update.. I took my buds out to weigh them and see if they lost anymore weight and they weigh about the same so I'm gonna say final weight was right around 46g

Here's a few pics of the buds after 3 1/2 weeks of drying/curing
IMG_670310.JPG
IMG_67088.JPG
IMG_671212.JPG
IMG_67099.JPG
IMG_6714.PNG

:thumb:

Nice!! I hope I can have some success like that!!! Right now my temp in tent is 88*. Rh bout 75% Is that temp going to burn the sprout up? I've opened bottom flaps of the tent but not sure how much it's going to help

Open a tip vent too since hot air rises it the warm air will rise out the top and pull in some cooler air from down low

If your on the mobile site I think you have to switch to the full website to post pics that's what I had to do but don't remember how I did that. LED by itself will prob keep your tent cooler but I'd do one LED and the CFLs unless your tent is getting too hot. Try different combinations until you find what works for you. I took my CFLs out after about 2 weeks because they made my tent a little hot and I wanted to see what my LED could do by itself. You could do a fan or not just watch for it drying your plant out if you do. Maybe start it out not blowing on the plant to just get some airflow going in your tent until it gets used to it then move it closer every couple days. I would just say experiment with it all

Back
Top Bottom