African Sun And Indoor Gardening: Pushing My Own Boundaries

Thanks for the response. Conclusion
( no brainer ). Phenotypes can be very different.
I have a couple of pics taken this afternoon with wifey's camera which will help with the Buddha cheese time to harvest question.
But first......
My wife brought this home
Close up magnify.jpg

I can read the fine print
Took a pic of the new Buddha Cheese
Magnify new buddha cheese.jpg

And then found that my wife's phone took better pictures without it anyway
Pistils on Gertie.jpg

There are the sex signs from Gertie taken with wifey's phone.

Then I got trigger happy and got better acquainted with the other buds in the greenhouse
Blueberry number four
Close up number four bud.jpg

One bud I topped to see if this will work. We shall see
Blueberry four bud topped.jpg

Blueberry number two
Number four blueberry one cola.jpg
Blueberry four straight up one cola.jpg

And Blueberry number one
Blueberry one top cola.jpg

And last but definitely not least. ( In fact may turn out most ) the last and newest Buddha Cheese
New buddha cheese main cola for real.jpg

Top bud new buddha cheese.jpg

I like!!!!

All mr.Fonz needs is a blikkie coke and klippies and he's going to blend in just hunky dory hey....
mr.Fonz you are now a boet in arms....haha
Klippies'n'coke it is, not the premix I hope. That way we can have more klippies, less koeldrank :p

What can I say, I got good teachers here. We all come for the dagga but end up tops bud boets. :passitleft:

Then I got trigger happy and got better acquainted with the other buds in the greenhouse
Blueberry number four
Close up number four bud.jpg

One bud I topped to see if this will work. We shall see
Blueberry four bud topped.jpg

Blueberry number two
Number four blueberry one cola.jpg
Blueberry four straight up one cola.jpg

And Blueberry number one
Blueberry one top cola.jpg

And last but definitely not least. ( In fact may turn out most ) the last and newest Buddha Cheese
New buddha cheese main cola for real.jpg

Top bud new buddha cheese.jpg

I like!!!!

Damn Bhudda and Blueberry both look good, I'd wait a bit for those trichs to cloud up with some turning amber before harvest but you are gettin' real close!

Damn Bhudda and Blueberry both look good, I'd wait a bit for those trichs to cloud up with some turning amber before harvest but you are gettin' real close!

Now that I can see. Agreed. So glad my wife and her phone are home.
She decided to smoke this.
A combo of WW, Northern lights and dried the taster bud from a Buddha Cheese pop corn bud.
Wifey has been away now for the buddha cheese.jpg

She thought the bed was flying and held on tight for the first 20 min. Then slowly got lower and lower. Two glasses of water later and still able to have a conversation.
Will sleep well

@FoNz I reckon you've done us saffas right proud joining in with lingo, proud to call you boetman....... :snowboating:

Evening mr.Strain sounds like you bout tucked up into bed already good on you, I think you are in for a royal treat with the Buddha and blueberry cause the frost is building nicely on the leaves, glad you got the hang of the phone and the magnifying glass......hahaha

@FoNz I reckon you've done us saffas right proud joining in with lingo, proud to call you boetman....... :snowboating:

Evening mr.Strain sounds like you bout tucked up into bed already good on you, I think you are in for a royal treat with the Buddha and blueberry cause the frost is building nicely on the leaves, glad you got the hang of the phone and the magnifying glass......hahaha

Ja. About to hit the sack. Wife is sleeping already. That combo joint did the trick for her. I'm glad
Sleep and less pain for her.
:peace:

My wife baked us some cookies. Ginger with some left over bud in them. We are trying one with coffee right now.
9E25B131-3CC6-4682-9389-008BF9CEE60C.jpg

3A8EC96B-333F-414A-85FF-C47A6CB7C3D5.jpg

Yummy for the tummy
And brain
I have a gig on Saturday.
This is for my 420 support

Attachments

• 9E25B131-3CC6-4682-9389-008BF9CEE60C.jpg
    9E25B131-3CC6-4682-9389-008BF9CEE60C.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 67
Happy 4/20 one and all.
Going to hit a couple puffs Buddha before my gig today. Hopefully my wife will cook up another batch of cookies as we went and finished the others off before 420 day.
I love the edible effect. It started with a warm fuzzy feeling from the tummy and slowly took over my body and mind.
I was still able to function and ended up taking a drive ( 440 km ) to Umthatha and back to deliver a Boerbull dog to someone. Helped my stepdaughter who was left with this dog for a night after people saw it and said it was to big for them. Fortunately I drove back so most of the effects had worn off by then.
Drive safe cause you can't drive if your'e dead.
Otherwise all good in Strain land
:yummy:

Thanks Katins. I know that can be a problem. Not so much for me here on the tomato farm. When the power goes, which has been often, a generator kicks in and turns off when power is restored. Plus it is a low budget DIY cupboard. Usually it means a bit more manual input to keep it running ok. Budget spent so far R1100.00 or around $80.
I definitely would put better goodies in if all materials were new and I was aiming high end stealth for re-sale.
My veg fridge has been running on a timer like this one for about 6 months now without to many hiccups.
Converted small fridge with light and timer.jpg

I am reasonably happy overall on the budget so far. Also have provision if I decide to put in more lights and a other or better fan.
Thanks for the interest and following this budget build.

:peace:

Damn thats clean. Makes my cardboard skills monkey level, nice job.

Plants are looking good @Strainyourbrain! Nothing like some dagga cookies :lot-o-toke:
Hope you had a good 420 and Easter!

Back
Top Bottom