African Sun And Indoor Gardening: Pushing My Own Boundaries

I've been so busy....... Busy working and tired when I get home but I had to harvest the Buddha cheese, the straight up Blueberry and my first tortured plant. I remembered to take some pics so here they are.
Buddha cheese main cola
Buddha cheese main again.jpg

Buddha cheese main cola.jpg

A size comparison
Buddha cheese  main scissors.jpg

Then The first tortured Plant. She went all purple in the last stage. looked awesome
Purple flower from tortured plant.jpg

And another
Purple bud.jpg

For some reason I have no pics of the Blueberry.

Now a little catch up with the Grow cupboard.
One Cali orange still in with the seedlings. White widow at the back. Two Northern Lights and two Green crack
Cali Orange, WW, NL and Green crack.jpg

In The fridge some seedlings still hatching and growing until I can move the other Cali Orange out to the greenhouse. Also two Cali Orange clones
Seedlings and clones.jpg

So all up to date I think. I need more space.

Thanks Smeegs. Been very busy workwise. Still lots to do. The band has also had a number of gigs over the last few weeks.
This weekend looks interesting as a friend and I are looking to plan and set up a grow tunnel on a farm he has moved onto. Should be fun. I will try to get some pics of the progress there.
Cheers Brother
:peace:
o_O
:thumb:

Morning Mr Seedling, congrats on the harvest! Top quality bud you got there :bravo::yummy: Everything’s looking healthy in the grow cupboard.

The yeast CO2 story also seems to be working.
That's good to hear! I'd like to play around with extra co2 a bit. I worked for a brewery for 2 years and i have easy access to suremix beverage co2 - i'm wondering if that's something i should look into. I'll ready up a bit about it :yummy:

Some pics of the new additions to my greenhouse and the quadlined Blueberry Kush
Cali Orange turns out to be a male. On Death Row but healthy
Cali Orange male.jpg

Cali Orange girl. Yay
Cali Orange girl.jpg

The Quadlined Blueberry
Quadlined Blueberry.jpg

Some buds on the Blueberry
Buds on Quadlined Blueberry.jpg

That's the greenhouse now. in the background are some diminutive blueberry clones

I got home from a band gig last night to find our power off. my wife and I were a little goofed so we thought these pics with light from under a plant creating leafy shadows, were cool.
Buds hanging leafy shadow.jpg

Leafy shadows.jpg

Shadows under a rondavel roof

Plants are looking great bro, those seedlings seem to be in perfect health! :bravo:
my wife and I were a little goofed so we thought these pics with light from under a plant creating leafy shadows, were cool.
Haha love it!! :ganjamon::passitleft:

Sunday morning and instead of a rest day I am going to be working. Moving a friend's shop to another place and installing some shelving. That starts 8:30 am so I had stuff to do before I leave.
Topped the two White widow plants in veg.
White widow 1 topped above fourth node.jpg

White widow 2 topped above fourth node.jpg

A bit fuzzy but you get the idea
All the vegging plants in my grow cupboard. White widow, Northern lights and Green crack at present
WW, Northern lights and Green crack in veg cupboard.jpg

The tops of the White widows are in some clone juice in the front of my struggling seedling fridge
Stuggling seedlings in hatching fridge Ww clones in front.jpg

And that is the start to my Sunday. Enjoy your day 4:20
:snowboating:

I'm back. An update on the vegging cupboard where most of the plants have been topped. The last two will be topped on the weekend.
Here are some pics.
20190711_180338.jpg
20190711_180343.jpg
20190711_180348.jpg
20190711_180400.jpg

White widow, Northern lights and Green crack jockeying for a place in the greenhouse before winter leaves us and the light cycle changes to much.

And then.....
In the greenhouse are the last Blueberry ( Gertie ) and the Cali orange lady.
Blueberry Kush
20150101_021005.jpg

And a new bud site on the Cali orange
20150101_021021.jpg

I have a new phone that seems to have a better camera so hopefully I can get some nice pics of the progress from here on

Attachments

• 20150101_021021.jpg
    20150101_021021.jpg
    596.5 KB · Views: 133
All your plants are looking super happy and healthy brother :bravo: i'm looking forward to September so i can throw some plants outside too!

Back
Top Bottom