African Sun And Indoor Gardening: Pushing My Own Boundaries

Time for me to get off to do some lateral thinking with my eyes closed.
Around 11pm here.

Glad to have done some catching up and once again gleaning valuable info to make every grow a better one.
I think i qualify to put a grow journal together now so I will look at that in the next week or so.

I'm out for today........
:cough:

Super cool strain your brain, love the gifs!

I was thinking maybe if you crop the photos so that the rim of the pot takes about the same amount of space in each shot the gif might come across tighter but super neat nonetheless. Babies look healthy, happy to see 'em growin'.

Good work and good luck!

Super cool strain your brain, love the gifs!

I was thinking maybe if you crop the photos so that the rim of the pot takes about the same amount of space in each shot the gif might come across tighter but super neat nonetheless. Babies look healthy, happy to see 'em growin'.

Good work and good luck!

Morning to you guys. thanks for following.

Thanks FoNz for the tip. Next time I will give that a whirl. I was going to post a short video but after I transferred it from my phone to the laptop it seemed to be breaking up in places, so i went with the Gif idea for something different.

Gave them some food this morning and added some banana juice. they seem to be enjoying that. Gave the mix a good shake to get some air through it.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Smeegs. I can't talk to much now as I need to get back to finishing the kitchen.

I'm somewhere between Port Alfred and Port St Johns. Tomato farms abound here and I am on one.

I will catch up tomorrow some time.

:peace:

Thanks Smeegs. I can't talk to much now as I need to get back to finishing the kitchen.

I'm somewhere between Port Alfred and Port St Johns. Tomato farms abound here and I am on one.

I will catch up tomorrow some time.

My sis in law is from Port Alfred, have a lekker day....

Finally got back to doing something more than cutting Melamine and fitting cupboards. Kitchen's looking good though, so I'm happy.
I got back late and have to leave early again but I did get some light to take some pics for an update.

That Buddha cheese, just did it's own thing. well it's also in the greenhouse so.....

Blueberry number One. I sure hope it's not a boy. I saw some nasty looking bumps that looks like some early glandular fever. Damn. will try get a pic of that next time if my phone will give me a clear pic.

1st March

4th March

That's all for now. As I said I have an early start again tomorrow, so will wonder around 420 for about half an hour and then turn in.

:theband: Oh almost forgot.... Our band played yesterday ( Sunday ) down at the local pub.
We had an awesome afternoon.
:snowboating:

That should have been wander around, I suppose while I stare in wonder at some of the awesome plants that you guys keep on growing.
Salute
These plants look phenomenal, the variety of have and the vibrant colors of your plants are great!

Morning brother, who is your Buddha cheese by, as been watching my mates Buddha cheese by greenhouse seeds and not too impressed by it.
I've got a cheese revegging as she got horribly stunted due to the family rabbit whose taken a liking to my plants....haha

That blueberry is looking awsome, all are actually....
Enjoy your day.

These plants look phenomenal, the variety of have and the vibrant colors of your plants are great!
Thanks FoNz.
I have to re-pot One and two, so that must happen by the weekend. hope they stay on course after that.

Morning brother, who is your Buddha cheese by, as been watching my mates Buddha cheese by greenhouse seeds and not too impressed by it.
I've got a cheese revegging as she got horribly stunted due to the family rabbit whose taken a liking to my plants....haha

That blueberry is looking awsome, all are actually....
Enjoy your day.

Morning Smeegol.

I am not sure. the seeds came from my step daughter and husband. They pick up, supposedly 10g, for R400.00. clearly not seedless. had two males and two females in this grow but I had a medium change in the middle and they did not like that. i had to rescue them. doing a lot better now. The other one is in my Fridge/grow cupboard. i am trying to keep it vegging as long as possible before it goes in the greenhouse.
Daughter's husband likes to try all sorts of strains and all seem to have a couple of seeds in them. I've got Northern Lights, White Widow, Green Crack and the Blueberry Kush from them so far.
I am stoked with the growth of the Blueberries as well. They haven't skipped a beat.
:yahoo:

I also keep seeds from flowers I've smoked as i discard those that don't resemble its strain description or use the others for meds....
I'm busy with a cpl Shiva Shantis which really did the trick for back pain and I slept like a baby at night, critical orange was another favourite of last year but the blueberry still eludes me..Haven't seen it around much in my neck of the woods but that's mainly only myself and my brother that really grow in our one horse town....hahaha
Ive tried some of the online guys that supply smokeable product but if I have to be honest I was not impressed to be honest, rather grow my own....hahah

Back
Top Bottom