African Sun And Indoor Gardening: Pushing My Own Boundaries

Lockdown day 15
SA has an extended the period by another 2 weeks.
Necessary but painful.
Most of our population still don't take Covid 19 seriously.

I am taking more samples from the Durban Poison and some Cali Orange
Will post some pics later
Morning has broken
It's time to fix it

Same here in Ontario, Canada. Loads of stupid people cant seem to understand this whole isolation deal. People just walking around all over, causing bigger problems.

Glad your getting the time to chill with your plants however, and your family of course.

Same here in Ontario, Canada. Loads of stupid people cant seem to understand this whole isolation deal. People just walking around all over, causing bigger problems.

Glad your getting the time to chill with your plants however, and your family of course.
Thanks for popping in CADBOY
I am trying not to get worked up over other people's ignorance
Not easy
My wife's parents are stuck here with us until the lockdown ends
Buses are not travelling between towns.

I'm running out of space as I keep popping seeds and topping plants, which gives me more clones
But I have time to extend the greenhouse so I am keeping busy

How are you doing?
Will pop over to your grow later
Must make the first round of coffee for the family

Afternoon sir!

Aye the general amount of people here don't take it seriously here for me either and I'm in the middle. They go on as per normal.
I have only been out twice to get groceries as My pay cycle split.

Your trees are beautiful sir and that one in your friends garden is a beautiful one. I really am digging big plants now.

The seedling fridge. Is that a heater in there?

Glad to have caught and do hope you and your family are keeping well and safe!

Ya those blooming clones hey boetie such a bothersome crowd.....haha, lazy day to be honest my back was fooking sore so I gave up shaving legs on my clones and went for a lie down, now it's almost 5pm and those legs are still sitting there... :rofl:
I haven't had great success with the clones in the past but I just cut off tops gave them a shave and popped them in some seedling mix. Put them in the fridge under my seedling light and they are mostly doing well.
10 to 14 days and they are ready for the veg cupboard. I will have to throw some cuttings away from now on. Really don't have enough space for all the plants.
Been working on a new greenhouse for vegetables to get some chilli plants out of my Canna greenhouse.
20200410_115514.jpg
Addition to the existing greenhouse
20200410_115539.jpg
Wish all this was for my plants
Will update on progress tomorrow

I haven't had great success with the clones in the past but I just cut off tops gave them a shave and popped them in some seedling mix. Put them in the fridge under my seedling light and they are mostly doing well.
10 to 14 days and they are ready for the veg cupboard. I will have to throw some cuttings away from now on. Really don't have enough space for all the plants.
Been working on a new greenhouse for vegetables to get some chilli plants out of my Canna greenhouse.
20200410_115514.jpg
Addition to the existing greenhouse
20200410_115539.jpg
Wish all this was for my plants
Will update on progress tomorrow

I love DIY projects just takes me awhile to get the started or completed...... :laugh:, but I rather turning into a fan of growing in an enclosed space asI feel I have more control over my plants. The tunnel has got away from me this season and the last as they got to unruly and I didn't keep them on track with trimming and training... Want to collect some bamboo over winter and build proper scaffolding around the summer girls or wire cage around....

See if you can get those jiffy rooter plugs, I use that with aloe and rooting powder #2 green and yellow powder and have roots 10/10 in 8 days every time so also means you can take less clones and keep a mother plant instead of all the clones....

See if you can get those jiffy rooter plugs, I use that with aloe and rooting powder #2 green and yellow powder and have roots 10/10 in 8 days every time so also means you can take less clones and keep a mother plant instead of all the clones...
Good plan.
Will see what I can do when the lockdown is finally over.
Tomorrow I have roped in the wife's folks to help go through some old bags of DP cross buds.
Going to harvest as many seeds as possible and burn the stuff.
Not worth smoking but the seeds are good
While they are busy I hope to finish the new greenhouse.
You up late. Are you okay?
I'm about to fade

:popcorn: we should really just start a journal called A South African guide to growing Marijuana. Then all us South Africans can post there, ask and answer easy tips!

:popcorn: we should really just start a journal called A South African guide to growing Marijuana. Then all us South Africans can post there, ask and answer easy tips!
I think @Smeegol is on a SA group.
Check with him.
I stay away from any SA group for safety reasons.

Some more work on the extension to the greenhouse
20200412_132308.jpg
outside
And inside
20200412_132240.jpg
20200412_132219.jpg

A little more work left to get it finished
Serious wind at present and 60-80percent rain predicted.
So we shall see how much I can do tomorrow :snowboating:

The new greenhouse is ready for plants.
Not my plants. My wife's vegetables.
But I get more space in my little greenhouse
:thumb:
Some pics
20200414_154023.jpg
Door side
20200414_154008.jpg
And inside
20200414_154100.jpg
20200414_154145.jpg

Will be sorely tempted to put plants in this space

I'm all good brother just couldn't sleep...haha
Just put one small plant ( small...hahaha ) soon the missus will hear you bout moving out her vegtables brother.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

@Dkmg01 i belong to 420sa.co.za but I don't hang out there though, nothing wrong with the site it's just I was a member here first and I have made awsome friends here, also I'm a loyalty type of guy...:laugh:

The mixed Kush seeds I was given have been calling out to me for too long
So I popped them into a couple of layers of soft paper and all of them cracked open and shot a root.
6 in paper and 6 emerging from the seedling mix
20200414_174715.jpg
Two just showing
20200414_174803.jpg
20200414_174757.jpg
Mixed Kush seeds
I am told there's Master Kush, Blueberry Kush, Cheese Kush and original AfghanI
I am looking forward to this one

Attachments

• 20200414_174919.jpg
    20200414_174919.jpg
    599.6 KB · Views: 26
I almost forgot the seeds harvested from the Durban Poison old stuff I had. I have no idea what the males were that pollinated these plants.
I took a couple of bags of dried buds from some of his greenhouse trees
20200414_201841.jpg
Thanks Wifey

Back
Top Bottom