African Sun And Indoor Gardening: Pushing My Own Boundaries

Smeegol you blighter. got me going.

So I started sorting these Pondo Land seeds. I was given a carry packet of Pondo by someone who wanted oil from the plants. I started getting all the seeds out of the heads until he told me to just leave them in for the oil. He didn't mind. Thank goodness. this is about from one tenth of the packet..

The ones on the white paper are the sorted ones. The seeds in the plastic packet are mostly good and the ones in the container still need sorting.

That's about one hundred on the paper

I need to pack it in for the night. I have a quote to send off in the morning for cupboards. So an early start and then the sort out list for the last bit of kitchen I am finally finishing.
Need a couple of hours sleep before a very early start.
I'm out.......
:meditate::ciao:

I’ve also enjoyed you guy’s conversation. It’s cool to see a couple growers on the other side of the world find a common bond here. Plus y’all say words I’ve necer heard before! Lol

I’ve also enjoyed you guy’s conversation. It’s cool to see a couple growers on the other side of the world find a common bond here. Plus y’all say words I’ve necer heard before! Lol

MornIng Mr Magoo. Thanks for all the likes.
I do throw a little SA slang in from time to time to make things interesting. most slang here is a combination of Afrikaans and English and are part of the culture. There are some SA guys on 420 who use slang words I don't even understand. It depends where you come from in SA.

Smeegol you blighter. got me going.

So I started sorting these Pondo Land seeds. I was given a carry packet of Pondo by someone who wanted oil from the plants. I started getting all the seeds out of the heads until he told me to just leave them in for the oil. He didn't mind. Thank goodness. this is about from one tenth of the packet..

The ones on the white paper are the sorted ones. The seeds in the plastic packet are mostly good and the ones in the container still need sorting.

That's about one hundred on the paper

Whoop whoop that's reall exciting mr.Strain they mature better if left in the bud, so much excitement right now as my collection is growing 1 step at a time....lol
I was actually lights out by 11 as I got stuck in a cpl journals last night till late, dont know if you've heard of the " octopot " yet but it's a form of hydro but it's dead simple compared to buckets with air stones or recirculating dwc. And best of all its right up both our alleys DIY....haha. Go check @Th34v4t4r garden very nice chap who's got Edwardian scissor hands in his approach to his girls but he's on point though...lol There's another guy whose done a DIY octo but can't recall his name, sweetsue also has an octo thread.... Have a lakka day brother...

Morning mr.Magoo you'll pick a few new words here brother and you can vloek your mates and they won't have a clue...lol

Feel like I need a moer koffie I'm still so sleepy....lol

Ja. I should have a permanent pot on the coal stove. That moer coffee can do just that. caffeine overload and moer you stukkend. ( broken )
:ciao:

Morning FoNz.
I popped in on your grow journal late last night, but between my eyes closing on me and some of those high folluten terms and names, I was at a loss.
Your plants are doing great man.
Lol, thanks man. I know I have a unique way of communicating sometimes, I just hope that in general that it provides more to the community than detracts!
Feel like I need a moer koffie I'm still so sleepy....lol
Oh, and coffee used to hit me like that all the time. Drink tea now... nie meer stukkend

Lol, thanks man. I know I have a unique way of communicating sometimes, I just hope that in general that it provides more to the community than detracts!

Oh, and coffee used to hit me like that all the time. Drink tea now... nie meer stukkend

:rofl::snowboating::rofl: mr.Fonz I bet you can see the chuckle on my face when I got to.....nie meer stukkend.....lol

Another Saffa is always welcome, I'll pop by your journal after supper brother....

Shame on you mr.Brain not telling bout mr.Fonz here.....haha

:rofl::snowboating::rofl: mr.Fonz I bet you can see the chuckle on my face when I got to.....nie meer stukkend.....lol

Another Saffa is always welcome, I'll pop by your journal after supper brother....

Shame on you mr.Brain not telling bout mr.Fonz here.....haha
:laughtwo: I'm actually from Michigan, US. Just was looking to make yall smile and seems it worked. :)
Would be cool to get to travel out there to share a couple dops and lekker braai, bru

:laughtwo: I'm actually from Michigan, US. Just was looking to make yall smile and seems it worked. :)
Would be cool to get to travel out there to share a couple dops and lekker braai, bru

You are more than welcome to pop over for a braai and a cpl dops en chops...lol
You threw me there I won't lie but I figured you were across the pond when I started reading your journal as you use those funny measurements compare to us.. :rofl:
But I have to give ya a pat on the back brother cause you are learned as hell when it comes to the plant, won't lie but you had me lost back there but I understand a good deal to keep myself in the loop...

Wonder what happened to mr.Brain this evening, please excuse his tardiness as true to form being on African time so you'll probs see him now now or just now.....hahahaha

You are more than welcome to pop over for a braai and a cpl dops en chops...lol
You threw me there I won't lie but I figured you were across the pond when I started reading your journal as you use those funny measurements compare to us.. :rofl:
But I have to give ya a pat on the back brother cause you are learned as hell when it comes to the plant, won't lie but you had me lost back there but I understand a good deal to keep myself in the loop...

Wonder what happened to mr.Brain this evening, please excuse his tardiness as true to form being on African time so you'll probs see him now now or just now.....hahahaha
:rofl: Well if you ever want me to explain a word or two, questions are always welcome and encouraged.

Back
Top Bottom