African Sun And Indoor Gardening: Pushing My Own Boundaries

How could I forget the cheese....haha brother I've got so much I'm trying to juggle I've actually felt bewildered the last week or so....

Hey evening @Still Vegging Bro nice to have you join the Saffa ranks on here, I'm down in kzn so bit closer to you than that Cpt boys...
I'm surprised to find South Africans here but with the law change not so much anymore :lot-o-toke:

Yes unfortunately I do but Its okay for my first indoor grow Ever.
I bought a timer for around R80 at a local Co-op shop here in EC near me.
Not so much. I have two running my fridge (become my clone zone) and my veg cupboard

Got some lekker boom but it's hard to tell without being able to really see the pistils at minimum. Getting close for sure, be real good if you can snag a loupe.

My wife is supposed to pick a glass up for me today. So hopefully I get a better look when she gets back tomorrow.
And good one on die taal. (the language)

So Gertie surprised me. Applying LST and while I'm busy bending her will I see little flippin hairs appearing.
This is what she looks like now
20190415_212630.jpg
20190415_212710.jpg

I tried with this phone camera to get a clear pic of the pistil hairs showing but gave up. Hopefully when the magnifying glass gets here I will have a better shot

Damn you were up late last night brother, but Gerties looking sexy with her new hair-do.....

The dogs. The dogs. My wife and I usually take turns to let them out. Just me at the moment. Gertie is getting there. Trying to stretch her outwards as much as possible.
I said this before but I am more convinced now, pretty certain these Blueberry seeds came from auto's. If so don't know what strain the daddy may have been.
Also explains the huge difference in phenotypes. From four seeds. Perhaps more than one daddy????
I suppose that can happen eh?

The dogs. The dogs. My wife and I usually take turns to let them out. Just me at the moment. Gertie is getting there. Trying to stretch her outwards as much as possible.
I said this before but I am more convinced now, pretty certain these Blueberry seeds came from auto's. If so don't know what strain the daddy may have been.
Also explains the huge difference in phenotypes. From four seeds. Perhaps more than one daddy????
I suppose that can happen eh?

It's quite possible to have come from multiple daddy's, as far as my understanding goes 25% will represent the blueberry genetics, 25% the fathers and 50% will reflect a mix of both brother....
So it's like sitting on a goldmine brother, fools gold and real aplenty....haha

Just returned from my first day and a half of work on replacing a kitchen. the old cupboards are out and construction on the new units is underway.

The part I enjoyed the most was seeing the growth of my plants in this time. I haven't posted pics yet so I am going to give this a try. Bear in mind that my phone is not the best for photo's but it will give an idea of my present setup.

Thanks for the interest so far guys.
Dude I like your style... and the amount of space you have:cheer::cheer::cheer::bravo::headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom