African Sun And Indoor Gardening: Pushing My Own Boundaries

The Veg Cupboard!!!!
There are a White Widow and Northern Lights in the back and A Green Crack in the bigger pot in front. ( Slow poke )
The rest in red cups are Lemon somethings. I think these plants are kind of surviving. Anyway........

20190828_184121.jpg

WW and Northern lights at the back and a lemon something in front of them. Not doing fantastic

20190828_184138.jpg

Slow poke Green Crack in front and the Lemon somethings.
The light on the plant is from the phone flash. It's brighter than the cupboard light.

The greenhouse is getting full again. I have had to move plants prematurely out into flowering to get the last of the winter light cycle.
Green crack x 3.
White widow x 1
Northern lights x 2
Cali orange x 1

First the three Green Crack plants. Doing great
20190828_180218.jpg

20190828_180226.jpg

20190828_180251.jpg

A Northern lights with the White Widow in the back corner
20190828_180231.jpg

And the almost ready to harvest Cali Orange. The buds are not huge but sooooo fragrant.
20190828_180244.jpg

This plant quadlined itself. It has not even tried to reach upward. The smell is very strong and clearly citrus. I will definitely grow more.

So that is me for now. I hope to be a little more regular but life is demanding at present.
Keep the green fingers growing.
:snowboating: :peace:

Good morning brother ja same is happening this side with life and growing I'm not getting much chance to journal again as I was just getting back into routines and low and behold another curveball, I swear I'm a sucker for curveballs.....hahah

Don't fret to much on the stitches brother as I can send some more your way if you care for some...

image.jpeg

Got a mix of preggers Kush auto, black cream and green crack auto....
Have a blessed day brother....

Good morning brother ja same is happening this side with life and growing I'm not getting much chance to journal again as I was just getting back into routines and low and behold another curveball, I swear I'm a sucker for curveballs.....hahah

Don't fret to much on the stitches brother as I can send some more your way if you care for some...

Thanks @Smeegol .
These Stitched up seem to be better. Got 5 seedlings from 6 seeds so that's a good start.
Ja I am busy with a one bedroom flat on a farm. All the cupboards, Then move on to cupboards in a mansion on the same farm and another office in another house on the same farm, I think I will be busy there until the end of the year. Cool from a work and finance perspective.
I hope to pic up another transformer for the veg cupboard this weekend. Then I need to get a flowering cupboard sorted as winter flowering is going to be gone soon.
I saw on your one page that you are looking at another tunnel. Fo.. jy gaan baaie groente kweek.
So life is hectic for us but we carry on looking for the perfect plants hey.
My Green Cracks are looking really good. Hope yours turn out even better!
:snowboating:

Good afternoon Strain. Looking good here! Loving the cali orange.

Thanks Otter.
I just don't have the space or I would pop another 4 of those babies in a heart beat.:green_heart:
green_heart[1].jpg
green_heart[1].jpg

Sunday, and finally got a chance to sit down and catch up. Wife is visiting her parents up country so I have more house chores than usual.
As far as plants go It's time to update. Quite a lot going on so let's get on with it shall we.
Start at the beginning. Seedlings and clones. In the converted fridge we have......
2 Lemon something seedlings ( the bigger plants )
Various clones
1 White Widow ( broad leaves at back )
An assortment I carelessly did not mark. Except for the one in the plastic bag. A Lemon something
So here they are
20190908_122139.jpg

So the youngsters and clones

The Veg Cupboard
The light is still not right so I only have one last Green Crack which seems hardy enough to handle the light change. Extra light is added from the room light and daylight coming in from the window. Not the best but a plan had to be made. I cant get to the store at present to get what I need. When I can I will sort it out.
Last Green Crack
20190908_120753.jpg

Moving on to the Greenhouse, which is getting pretty packed. I have to take advantage of the last of the winter light cycle for flowering these plants.
So my pride and joy in the greenhouse are the Green Crack's. Three females. Groovy
20190908_120846.jpg
20190908_120855.jpg
20190908_120917.jpg
20190908_120949.jpg

Looking delish.

Also in the greenhouse are.......
A White Widow in the back corner
20190908_120930.jpg

In front of this girl is a male that I just Identified today. So he is coming out

Another White Widow With broader leaves ( came from the Veg cupboard. the new growth was affected but it's recovering.)
20190908_121013.jpg

Oops.

A Lemon Something. I had to move to early but I would rather get something than nothing due to the faulty veg cupboard.
20190908_121001.jpg

Lastly for @Smeegol There are 5 Stitched Up Kush seedlings. These are auto's so I think they will be ok and not move into their flowering cycle to early.
20190908_120937.jpg

That is it for the greenhouse. I harvested the Cali Orange yesterday. A pic will follow......

Yesterday I harvested The Cali Orange from the greenhouse.
Drying on my rack
20190908_123536.jpg

I am going to trim them while watching a bit of The Voice. ( to challenge myself Vocally for our band )

That is a full update.
Peace and keep it green
:peace:
:green_heart:

Also in the greenhouse are.......
A White Widow in the back corner
20190908_120930.jpg

In front of this girl is a male that I just Identified today. So he is coming out

Another White Widow With broader leaves ( came from the Veg cupboard. the new growth was affected but it's recovering.)
20190908_121013.jpg

Oops.

A Lemon Something. I had to move to early but I would rather get something than nothing due to the faulty veg cupboard.
20190908_121001.jpg

Lastly for @Smeegol There are 5 Stitched Up Kush seedlings. These are auto's so I think they will be ok and not move into their flowering cycle to early.
20190908_120937.jpg

That is it for the greenhouse. I harvested the Cali Orange yesterday. A pic will follow......
Dude, you are living the dream :) Happy gardening

Looking like all is recovering on your garden. Cheers to a successful season Strain

Thanks @Lerugged .
Ja. a couple of hopeful projects still in the pipeline. Working with others sometimes just takes time.
It's spring so time to have a go at a couple of Sativa's for the long haul.
Going to give the Transkei/Pondo a shot after I get my light sorted in the cupboard.
I saw you have some going your side

Green crack is a great strain ,)

The plants seem quite hardy and are definitely liking my greenhouse. Will give them a try in a month or two after harvest and some drying/curing time

Monday morning after a very busy weekend. My son's engagement party on Friday night, my own birthday braai ( barbeque ) on Saturday. This was hosted by my stepdaughter and husband fortunately. Then a band practice on Sunday, in preparation for a farm jam on the 29th of this month. ( this coming Sunday ) We have another practice on Thursday eve.
I have finished work on a game farm for now. I have more work on this farm so a good customer.
here are some pics for those that are interested, before I start posting updates on the plants.
Kitchen
20190916_163427.jpg

20190916_163445.jpg

That's the new kitchen

And the scullery attached to the kitchen
20190916_162805.jpg

20190916_162820.jpg

A display unit in the kitchen area
20190916_163411.jpg

And some Built in cupboards in the bedroom
20190916_133858.jpg

20190916_134053.jpg

20190916_134134.jpg

This took me 19 working days working on my own

Now I can move on to some updates on they plants.

Back
Top Bottom