After 5 years my 100% germination ratio destroyed

EDzMEDz420

What's up fellow growers,before I continue this was very hard for me to write, my pride wanted to just fabricate my statistics and stay at 100% but then I would be no different then society..,i just wanted to say that after growing my share of the best cannabis on the planet,for almost 5 years,this was the first time a seed didn't pop,it was SOMA SEEDS,LAVENDER,30.$per seed,now I did everything exactly the same as always,all my other seeds popped? So,i was compelled to say that no matter how great of a grower you are,or think you are,their are some seeds that just are not meant to be,it has nothing to do with your teqnique, and NO,breeders aren't trying to hustle you,their doing the best job thay can considering the high demand for the best GENETICS,im not blind I know their are a few BREEDERS who really need to take a long walk off a short bridge,their will always be hustlers,in my opinion,95% of seed banks actually have what thay say thay have,that's life,a farmer can't return his entire crop of corn or ect..because 3 seeds didint hatch,that comes with the territory of being in this wonderful world of cannabis growing, so lets try to be a little nicer to breeders.I've read some very nasty reviews about breeders who's seeds don't germinate,nobody ever steps up to the plate and says , maybe I'm just a shitty grower and should be more careful and PATIENT next time,nope,it's always someone else's fault.I WILL RE ORDER. LAVENDER from the exact same place I ordered the first one.keep up the great work BREEDERS,especially SOMA SEEDS,,,1 seed not germanating out of 15 is alright with me...ps.the first time I ever orders a seed,my expectations we're doubtful or unsure,SEED BANKS have made me a believer over the past few years,(only the best seed banks)i've never paid less then 20$ a seed,and that's my cheapest.my average seed cost about 25$ to 39$ per seed....HAPPY GROWING..

When you're up (as in 100% germination rate) the only way is down speaking from a statistical and probabilities point of view.

I know,i just never wanted my little streak to end,after the first 2 years,i felt invincible,when it came to germanating my seeds,the reality finally settled in with me,it sucks..lol..one time I accidentally smashed my AJRIANS HAZE #1 seed,.the shell literally cracked in half,I still planted it,and it germanated,so after that,i believed a SEED would always germanate for me,i know,very closed minded,i never thought it could happen to me.lol..I sound like a victim of some tragic accident,,well to make up for lavender not germanating I planted,llx louis og from cali connection,,the og #18, from reserve privada andDR,greenthumbs EM DOG,form Humboldt.this time I won't be so shocked if thay Don't germanate I will be a professional.....BUT,it's going to be very,very,very,difficult......HAPPY GROWING..

Hello,getting the seed to germinate is only half the battle,although the rest are growing,i lost 2 more by failing to PRUNE my girls early, and trying to apply growing in the ground teqniques to a 5 gallon geopot LOL,,.this is my first time growing in geopots,usually I allowed my plants to get bushy and pruned them lightly 2xs just before flowering.The ground has room for the plant to stretch, giving me time to really select what to prune,a 5 gallon geopot is very limited,I waited to long to prune,a couple of plants, once thay began flowering,the buds became smothered and very brittle,small,geopots grow 2xs faster then the ground,i learnd that the hard way.I cloned my girls ,will post pics soon, by basicly losing 2 More plants really got me of my behind,i've been on overdrive ever since,I'm never losing another plant due to lack of pruning,,i've been spending extra time checking my girls,im still learning geopots, so far so good,it rest of my girls are great,i still have 14 or 15,i added another somari, and NYC diesel,, thats 2 NYC DIESEL,and (after checking and comparing lots of my old pics,the seed I got mixed up was HOLY GRAIL KUSH it's almost 2 to 3 feet tall IN THE GROUND, I couldn't resist,all these baby 5 gallon plants I'n such beautiful sunshine,i had to put one in the ground,that' ensurs I will get a decent harvest,since I'm still learning how to grow in geopots,) my camera is full, pics comming soon,HAPPY GROWING..

Back
Top Bottom