After harvest!

Pepperzinha

420 Member
Hello hello, so patience got the best of me and last night we smoked it, in every way, I had to try it, hehehe... So, everything now has dried and it is “curing”, I will give it the time it needs, the yield was ok for me I got 84g after trimming and all, actually I just weighted it yesterday, I dont know how much a plant would normally yield, but its for my personal use so, I am very happy. The buds turned out pretty good although very small, a few big ones, and some are fluffy, the smell is amazing, fresh, the smoke so far mellow, smooth, a little bit earthy, clean burn, no coughing, but for my taste is more relaxing on the body than I wished, it is kind of euphoric at first, raised my heart bit for a moment, made us laugh quite good(love it) well the company was good too ;), did not last too long though, we all kind of went into a relaxing body mode in a really pronouced kind of way which felt good, and the downsize for me, made us very hungry, crazy munchies lol... I also made cannabutter and I will be making brownies and cookies I will keep you guys posted on how that turns out!!!
Happy Friday! Cheers!!!!!!!!

You will find that a lot as you grow. Some strains don't effect you like you expect them to. Even when you grow something you have smoked before. The stuff I grow always seems different then store bought stuff of the same name. Always best to grow more then one strain so you don't end up with a whole harvest of weed you can't get off the couch with LOL.

You will find that a lot as you grow. Some strains don't effect you like you expect them to. Even when you grow something you have smoked before. The stuff I grow always seems different then store bought stuff of the same name. Always best to grow more then one strain so you don't end up with a whole harvest of weed you can't get off the couch with LOL.

Hahaha, high there, I made brownies yesterday and I can’t even eat them, I divded one normal piece of brownie into 6 pieces and 1 piece stoned me for almost 1 hour, glued to the couch, could barely feel my legs, did not like it, although I never did edibles before, but 2 of my friends (big guys) they got so high, we were high by watching their high and one of my girlfriends just went to sleep, I did the butter exactly as the recipe called for and the brownies too, but this is too potent for me. Hehehe.....
Fyi- I have a baby plant of the same since I found a seed on it, and now I am waiting for a “ sterling haze” seed or clone one of my friends is about to harvest his and is cloning it for me, but we are hoping for a seed.

Back
Top Bottom