After some advice on humidifier for drying

Hi, im after advice for a good humidifier for drying my harvest. I live in australia if that helps. Thanks
Humidifier or Dehumidifier ? Must be really dry there if you need a humidifier for drying.
Some people do a Slow dry by putting buds in paper bags in the fridge to dry. I've never tried it.

Im looking at drying in a walk in wardrobe i have a hygrometer and the current reading is 33% humidity. I have a dehumidifier. But the read is still low

I harvest and place the branches in a fridge or 24 days, set it and forget it. Drys nice and slow, i roll the branches every 4-5 days. After that, they get jarred and monitored to make sure they are 60-62% humidity. No risk of mold or overdrying. No loss of terpenes, no stink that floods the house, its light proof. It really is the best solution, specifically if you
live in a dry area as I do. Even with a humidifier I could not dry the buds for more than 5 maybe 6 days. The difference with slow drying is incredibly worth it and you won't go back.

I harvest and place the branches in a fridge or 24 days, set it and forget it. Drys nice and slow, i roll the branches every 4-5 days. After that, they get jarred and monitored to make sure they are 60-62% humidity. No risk of mold or overdrying. No loss of terpenes, no stink that floods the house, its light proof. It really is the best solution, specifically if you
live in a dry area as I do. Even with a humidifier I could not dry the buds for more than 5 maybe 6 days. The difference with slow drying is incredibly worth it and you won't go back.
Interesting ! I'm going to compare the difference next harvest. 1/2 the plant in the fridge & 1/2 the regular way.
I usually hang my branches about 5 days & cut the buds off when dry to the touch but still slightly moist inside.
Then I put them in a shoe box for 24 hours which usually draws out the perfect amount of moisture. Then I jar with a Boveda pack. Buds are dry but sticky inside.

Back
Top Bottom