Again, need opinions.

Baja Big Dog

OK so I planting clones in rockwool, with cocomat, ebb and flow, 1000 watt hid, what water and light cycles should I be using?

One guy told me to spray the clones with water for a few days....but dont know if I should be cycling water once, twice, three times a day, and lights should be 12/12?

Re: Again, need opinions...

For water 1/4 nutes or follow seedling/clones regiem and for light 18 or 24 on but can't go wrong with 18. You should really look into the how to grow section here at 420. Good luck..

1000 watts=too much for babies, they would need to be about 14''+ away. 24hrs light, 80 degrees fresh air flow you should see roots in about 10 days. but i think youll need something a bit smaller for babies, 4-600 watt mh, a set of t5cfls, something that wont burn em. thats what i did my first grow, f'ed everything in the A. good luck.

1000 watts=too much for babies, they would need to be about 14''+ away. 24hrs light, 80 degrees fresh air flow you should see roots in about 10 days. but i think youll need something a bit smaller for babies, 4-600 watt mh, a set of t5cfls, something that wont burn em. thats what i did my first grow, f'ed everything in the A. good luck.

WHAT????

Dont tell me that, I have my room setup with the 1000 water, what about leaving the light up high? I have a biog fan for air movement, what about leaving the doors open?

sorry man, they are going into rockwool with a heat mat right? they need 24 hrs ligt for about 10 days to root. keep the rock wool moist, not saturated, but wet. maybe i am mis understanding what your asking...

ok ok ok...i get it. yes keep the light high, keep a light breeze going over the top of the kids. 24 hrs light for 7-10 days and BAM! roots! plant them when there is an abundunce or rootage! hope this helps man. oh and keep the room temp about 75-80...pictures would help...sounds promising! good luck!
:yummy::rollit:

you could use a folier spray to keep the babies color while they root..vita-grow works pretty good...i think thats what the guy was talking about...h2o never hurts either.

sorry man, they are going into rockwool with a heat mat right? they need 24 hrs ligt for about 10 days to root. keep the rock wool moist, not saturated, but wet. maybe i am mis understanding what your asking...

you could use a folier spray to keep the babies color while they root..vita-grow works pretty good...i think thats what the guy was talking about...h2o never hurts either.

Thanks danks, heres the whole thing, the plants are already rooted, about 4-6 inches high, so should I still use a heat mat? I can use one,but Im not set up for it now. Im gettin the plants next week, kinda gettin a little worried!!

Whats up Baja Big Dog!? If clones are indeed showing roots, Then put heating pad on hold. Keep doing what your doing. Just keep eye on temps.

Back
Top Bottom