Agc Auto Growers Club

Hows every1 right so velk i took u up on ur advice and got thoses advanced nutriens just i heard there strong so if any1 could help wit the amount i should give my ladys il be mixin up in 8 litres of water thanks happy growin

hey quinny , start off by giving them 1/4 of stated doseage if there babys i would start on less than 1/4 and gradually raise it ,also in coco you dont need as much nutes as you will feed them nutes every day if thats the case =) the ph perfect stuff is great makes life easyer ,
my babys finally arrived :cheer::cheer: ill pop over to your journal :Namaste:

Right so lads i took a pic or 2 of mt an wit wat i have and plan to use
420-magazine-mobile1589524518.jpg

So here part a and part b so im plannin on startin wit theses base nutes at 2 ml per litre of each wit =to 8 mls altogether
420-magazine-mobile2109494167.jpg

As for the additives b52 il be using a 2 ml per litre aswel along wit budcandy at 2ml per litre so if im wrong wit anythin i said plz step in thanks for the help

Right so lads i took a pic or 2 of mt an wit wat i have and plan to use
420-magazine-mobile1589524518.jpg

So here part a and part b so im plannin on startin wit theses base nutes at 2 ml per litre of each wit =to 8 mls altogether
420-magazine-mobile2109494167.jpg

As for the additives b52 il be using a 2 ml per litre aswel along wit budcandy at 2ml per litre so if im wrong wit anythin i said plz step in thanks for the help

i see you went with the connoisseur ones im yet to try them although i will soon this range is meant for proffesional growers ,
it says
here are certain people who are not yet ready for pH Perfect Connoisseur…

pH Perfect Connoisseur is not for the grower who has been growing for less than 1 year …
pH Perfect Connoisseur is not for the grower who has not dialed in his growing environment (lights, temperature, grow & bloom cycles, pest control, etc)…
pH Perfect Connoisseur is not for the grower who is struggling to get great results from other pH Perfect Base nutrients (all pH Perfect Base Nutrients are already dialed in to give great plant specific results – you should already be getting great results with pH Perfect Sensi for example before trying pH Perfect Connoisseur).
In other words: only experienced growers should use this unique formulation. so apparently not for beginers lol

did you just get a&b bloom or grow aswell ? i bet the results from these are out standing !!:morenutes::morenutes::tokin:

Really i asked the person at the hydro shop and thats the 1 he gave me never said anythin like that but sure why not go for it im also orderin growant g400 led light off ebay tmw so lookin forward to that now the results from the light r unreal aswel

Is there anyone in the AGC who has grown Flash seeds Jamaican Berry? I have 5 beans and am thinking of running them through my next grow. 4×4, LED, soil. If anyone has any info I would love to hear it. Especially in regard to yield and nutrient tolerance.

with new lighting you will love it before you purchase have a check to see if anything on the martket can beat the price and performance personally i like mars cheap reliable great yeilds , although the g400 looks really nice bit of tech , its really hard choosing leds i try and get a combo deal so saves a bit of money :goodjob:

Ye ive been lookin for a while now and for a decent 1 ur lookin to be payin abit but i looked it up and read and seen you tube vids to prove how good it was and have to say the yields off it looks amazin sure least if i buy it i have it for a good while after it will pay for itself in the end wit how much u save on buyin weed plus i was savin for abit to buy a decent 1 ye so wit the new nutes and new lightin the nxt super skunk seeds r goin to love it

Is there anyone in the AGC who has grown Flash seeds Jamaican Berry? I have 5 beans and am thinking of running them through my next grow. 4×4, LED, soil. If anyone has any info I would love to hear it. Especially in regard to yield and nutrient tolerance.

nt come across that brand ill check them out maybe sombody else has tryed these strains :Namaste:

Havent used them myself but have seen them wit the smart pots be interested to see how they work or r they better than the smartpots

well the way they work is based on the root zone needs of oxygen with a pot like this its poossible for the oxygen to pass threw out the root zone so should be good just dont know what one to put in it lol

little rough sketch of an auto flower feeding schedule you can lengthen or sortern by removing week 9 or repeating it

i use canna rhizotonic it makes ph rise so if using this with the ph perfect you will need to use ph down or you can leave the rhizo in water over night and the ph perfect effect works as it should (an voodoo recomended then no need to leave it to sit ) i use plant magic cal mag what works with the ph perfect with coco and led use from the start of growth

babys i give plain water for a day or two before starting nutes i start nutes in coco early as they hold no goodness (make sure you start off light and graduly increase the strength ) always remember each plant os diffrent and likes diffrent amount of nutes this you will have to learn to read from your plants

also remember an nutes are strong so you dont need much and in coco you will be feeding fresh nutes daily

i dont check or water to run off in veg only later in veg flush on day 30 with x2 the amount of water of the pot size the last of the flush should be your bloom nutes

start bud ignitor late week 3 early week 4

ill add bud candy and carbo soon
this is a rough copy and will tweak
420-magazine-mobile1773141396.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2022399566.jpg

little rough sketch of an auto flower feeding schedule you can lengthen or sortern by removing week 9 or repeating it

i use canna rhizotonic it makes ph rise so if using this with the ph perfect you will need to use ph down or you can leave the rhizo in water over night and the ph perfect effect works as it should (an voodoo recomended then no need to leave it to sit ) i use plant magic cal mag what works with the ph perfect with coco and led use from the start of growth

babys i give plain water for a day or two before starting nutes i start nutes in coco early as they hold no goodness (make sure you start off light and graduly increase the strength ) always remember each plant os diffrent and likes diffrent amount of nutes this you will have to learn to read from your plants

also remember an nutes are strong so you dont need much and in coco you will be feeding fresh nutes daily

i dont check or water to run off in veg only later in veg flush on day 30 with x2 the amount of water of the pot size the last of the flush should be your bloom nutes

start bud ignitor late week 3 early week 4

ill add bud candy and carbo soon
this is a rough copy and will tweak
420-magazine-mobile1773141396.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2022399566.jpg

I need to look at this in more detail but it looks like exactly what I was looking for before I begin my grow. Thanks for sharing! .

Hi again all, after a long silence due to unforeseen events, I am back. Got some new toys in my box, will be starting a new journal with pics soon.

Back
Top Bottom