Agc Auto Growers Club

Will be doing an info update soon just feeling really unwell atm and need to do some house work after I'm finished I'll drop some info

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Np as i have been sick for 3 days coughing and so forth but my CBD works wonders on pain and opens my lungs up i suffer from COPD too.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Np as i have been sick for 3 days coughing and so forth but my CBD works wonders on pain and opens my lungs up i suffer from COPD too.

Ah it's horrible I feel like death glands are swollen in my throat super weak all over and to make it worse I have no medicine left and don't know what's going on with my pay hopefully they sorted it over the weekend when this lot is done I'll try my hand at cbd extraction as its only thing I've never looked in to I can make different kinds of hash and shatter and a form of oil but never for cbd wich would be a great help atm what's copd bro ? I suffer from a number of things physically and mentally so looking towards cbd but in my country it's unheard of getting hold of any I'm literally lucky to be alive after my foolishness before New Year's Eve I'm so lucky my body has such a high resistants to normal medication and such or wouldn't even be talking with you right now lol I'll be back on soon happy growing xobe .

Ah it's horrible I feel like death glands are swollen in my throat super weak all over and to make it worse I have no medicine left and don't know what's going on with my pay hopefully they sorted it over the weekend when this lot is done I'll try my hand at cbd extraction as its only thing I've never looked in to I can make different kinds of hash and shatter and a form of oil but never for cbd wich would be a great help atm what's copd bro ? I suffer from a number of things physically and mentally so looking towards cbd but in my country it's unheard of getting hold of any I'm literally lucky to be alive after my foolishness before New Year's Eve I'm so lucky my body has such a high resistants to normal medication and such or wouldn't even be talking with you right now lol I'll be back on soon happy growing xobe .

COPD is Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease

A breathing problem with no cure only puffers to help.

I also suffer from Osteorhitis in my back, neck, right shoulder, right hip and right knee, plus arthritis in fingers.

I also suffer from a fractured disk in my back which healed on its on but a piece is missing somewhere probably got crushed up.

I also suffer from Degenerative disk disease in back.

Also suffer from general anxiety and ptsd.

So i pretty much screwed up lol

But yeah any cold makes my Copd a double whammy hard to breath unless i use puffers and the weed is good without puffers for me.

Hey auto pros I need some advice I have autos on a 18/6 cycle now I have about a week or so left of flowering it's getting to 0 Fer. My heater in gr can not keep it above 55 with lights off I'm thinking of going to 24 hrs lights on will that shock them? or is 55 something to worry about . I'm on day 70 buds are still growing mostly cloudy none amber trichs.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

20/4 might be the better option, im sure theres someone with more experience that can chime in on going to 24hrs..i deal with the same cold issues.. I run 20/4 now and temps still dip towards 15 degrees C.. About 60 F... Mine seem to be ok with that... But if u have no aber trichs you really shouldn't have started a flush yet... The breaders finishing times seem to be a little on the short side... Hope this helps..
Cheers

20/4 might be the better option, im sure theres someone with more experience that can chime in on going to 24hrs..i deal with the same cold issues.. I run 20/4 now and temps still dip towards 15 degrees C.. About 60 F... Mine seem to be ok with that... But if u have no aber trichs you really shouldn't have started a flush yet... The breaders finishing times seem to be a little on the short side... Hope this helps..
Cheers

Im still feeding ph perfect grow bloom big bud and just started overdrive

Hey auto pros I need some advice I have autos on a 18/6 cycle now I have about a week or so left of flowering it's getting to 0 Fer. My heater in gr can not keep it above 55 with lights off I'm thinking of going to 24 hrs lights on will that shock them? or is 55 something to worry about . I'm on day 70 buds are still growing mostly cloudy none amber trichs.

I would say 20/4 is best schedule well I've seen best results out of if your only have a week
Left start flushing are you using coco or soil ??

Also like said above if not Amber may have a tad longer left but even when flushing they will still swell up as they use anything left that they have to give to the buds have you got any photos buddy

COPD is Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease

A breathing problem with no cure only puffers to help.

I also suffer from Osteorhitis in my back, neck, right shoulder, right hip and right knee, plus arthritis in fingers.

I also suffer from a fractured disk in my back which healed on its on but a piece is missing somewhere probably got crushed up.

I also suffer from Degenerative disk disease in back.

Also suffer from general anxiety and ptsd.

So i pretty much screwed up lol

But yeah any cold makes my Copd a double whammy hard to breath unless i use puffers and the weed is good without puffers for me.

Lol our problems
Are very similar. Breathing wise
I have sever asthma so bad the have to give me
Emphasimea puffers normal ones are to weak. My back is in bits I believe I have ostioparassis how ever you spell it I hate doctors was diagnosed a few years back with it all my joints and bends in body are a mess the bottom of my spine is solid with no flexibility that's why it took me this long just to feed my baby's I literally finished 5 mins ago and still have tons
Of house work
To do it's such a pain

When it's cold and wet and damp does your chest play up like mine ? Feel like I'm about 80 years old and haven't even hit the 30 mark yet

Lol our problems
Are very similar. Breathing wise
I have sever asthma so bad the have to give me
Emphasimea puffers normal ones are to weak. My back is in bits I believe I have ostioparassis how ever you spell it I hate doctors was diagnosed a few years back with it all my joints and bends in body are a mess the bottom of my spine is solid with no flexibility that's why it took me this long just to feed my baby's I literally finished 5 mins ago and still have tons
Of house work
To do it's such a pain

When it's cold and wet and damp does your chest play up like mine ? Feel like I'm about 80 years old and haven't even hit the 30 mark yet

Yeah we are fairly similar i have chronic asthma = COPD it falls under COPD like emphysema and alot of breathing stuff all falls under COPD.

I am a smoker trying to quit i smoke maybe 6-10 ciggarettes a day.

When its cold out i tend to breath better, but if its hot humid out i tend to choke.

Yeah even laying down kills my back and hip and groin i have a chronic groin strain its a SOB if i injure it more even if i slip outside a little.

When i have a cold its brutal for breathing i use simbacort and normal blue inhaler to try and cope, plus smoke a .5 or .7 of CBD every few hrs.

Yeah we are fairly similar i have chronic asthma = COPD it falls under COPD like emphysema and alot of breathing stuff all falls under COPD.

I am a smoker trying to quit i smoke maybe 6-10 ciggarettes a day.

When its cold out i tend to breath better, but if its hot humid out i tend to choke.

Yeah even laying down kills my back and hip and groin i have a chronic groin strain its a SOB if i injure it more even if i slip outside a little.

When i have a cold its brutal for breathing i use simbacort and normal blue inhaler to try and cope, plus smoke a .5 or .7 of CBD every few hrs.

Lol I also use symbicort we have pretty much identical
Problems lol to help
With the smoking for now try swapping to tobbacoo instead that helped me a lot there's so many chemicals that are bad for our condition when I swapped over it helped so so much
I feel your pain man

Lol i did the update the other day
I didn't know about the update it didn't show me but the update has made my phone even worse I got no updates for these posts .

Lol I also use symbicort we have pretty much identical
Problems lol to help
With the smoking for now try swapping to tobbacoo instead that helped me a lot there's so many chemicals that are bad for our condition when I swapped over it helped so so much
I feel your pain man

What do you mean swap to tobbaco as in chewing tobbacco?

I was gonna try e-liquid nicotine for that to try and quit or use the patch, but i tired patch before and it gave me headache like a migraine and also made me sick, but maybe try again as that was years ago i tried them maybe now they better.

What do you mean swap to tobbaco as in chewing tobbacco?

I was gonna try e-liquid nicotine for that to try and quit or use the patch, but i tired patch before and it gave me headache like a migraine and also made me sick, but maybe try again as that was years ago i tried them maybe now they better.

Asin smoking tobacco lol I couldn't do chewing tobacco I smoke light tobacco As normal
Cigs are so bad And them
E cigs make me
Feel ill headaches etc wish I was rich enough to smoke
Pureys lol

Asin smoking tobacco lol I couldn't do chewing tobacco I smoke light tobacco As normal
Cigs are so bad And them
E cigs make me
Feel ill headaches etc wish I was rich enough to smoke
Pureys lol

Yeah i smoke the Ultra Ciggarretes DK is the brand name and i may go lighter or try the e-liquid to see how it is.

This way i can use all my money after to medicine and hopefully soon to grow for myself once approved.

What country u from again?

Yeah i smoke the Ultra Ciggarretes DK is the brand name and i may go lighter or try the e-liquid to see how it is.

This way i can use all my money after to medicine and hopefully soon to grow for myself once approved.

What country u from again?

Here we have silk cut one of the versions they do are so light one normal cig is equivalent smoking ten of these silk cuts they are so light

U.K. Here. I mean Canada ..

Back
Top Bottom