Agc Auto Growers Club

There is a really good thread on here about topping auto's. I did mine at the third node on day 20 but I waited until the fourth node had shown and then topped at the third. I had really good results with the berry bomb auto and 2 fast 2 vast that I topped. I think it really depends on the strain and how fast they finish. I wish I could recall the threads location but I am sure someone here can help with finding it.

yes topping an auto is same technique as you would on a photoperiod plant , only diffrence is you have a time window ,if done to late then doesnt have enouch time to recover, saying that it also depends on strains and genetics , me personally prefer a topped auto to a non topped =)

Such a busy month all plans set and in the pipe line for the move to Spain to live and have my own little private hobby farm .. first stop spannabis then be back over to view some land plots and property's can't wait this will be a good adventure. Really glad I got the wilmas now auto feed can be put on timers for a day or two

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Hey Guys,
I've been on a long hiatus from the auto-growers-club thread,
I was hoping some of you guys might be interested in checking out my current grow, I'm running 3 Auto Lemon's by Seedsman, All the girls are doing really great at week 7, I'd really appreciate if any or all of you guys would come and join me on the thread, I will be taking the axe to these girls in about 30 days or so, so theres still plenty of time for some fun and learning.

Greenman's - Seedsman Lemon Auto Feminised - Soil - Mars Hydro Reflector 48 & 450W LED
Cheers everyone, Happy 420 for next week :Namaste:
heres a pic from just now, hopefully it can entice you guys to come and pull up a chair:

Hi guys! Thought i would post some pics of my Auto Blues by seedmakers and see what your thoughts are?? She has been neglected due to family comitments but aside from the total utter bad neglect she has turned out half decent. Smell is potent and looks good. She wasnt topped which is something i do to all my autos. Growing in bio bizz light mix. Nutes are just bio grow, bio bloom & top max. She is 122days old from sproat but i want a good 70%amber trichs but there still isnt many. Has anyone heard of this on a auto at 122days?

Is this thread still active?

Idk i was just about to ask the same thing lol also does any1 know if an auto is stunted and i use tht 1 to make pollen and use tht pollen to make seeds would i be passing down the stunted trait within those seeds??

I can only imagine not because the gentics are in the plant its self and it has been forced to be stunted so it wouldnt be in its genes to stunt automatically.. hope this makes sense. Also this is just my opinion no fact involved

I can only imagine not because the gentics are in the plant its self and it has been forced to be stunted so it wouldnt be in its genes to stunt automatically.. hope this makes sense. Also this is just my opinion no fact involved

Ok THTS what I was thinkn also but wasn't fully sure but either way ill be finding out 4 sure cause im doing a seed run with her and most likely ill just do the whole plant cause she is seeming to balot smaller then all my other autos so far. with how good my c4 turned out this time ill be definitely making sure the nex run i do i get some pollen cause i want some of those seeds the strain is superb lol. here she is i think ill be chopping her this coming weekend

Lovely colors BlazinJ:love:

thanx man much appreciated hey i had a question 4 every1 here i have me c4 auto from fast buds that i am harvesting right now and when i went to cut the leaves off i found a resin oil like substance cuming out of my plant and running down the base and dripping on to leaves and shit n i tasted it and it is ungodly sweet lol so i took a dripn put it on a bowl but it taste like shit wen smoked so i was wondering did i mess sumthn up or is this jus mean she is loaded with oil?

Back
Top Bottom