Agc Auto Growers Club

I have no idea. I would of tried it too.:drool:

Lol i no right i tried it out n man itgot me high as shit i jus passed out lmao i layed dwn to watch a movie n keep passn in am out of sleep hahaha but yea i hope its a gud sign an tht it means a potent plant is in the making lol

thanx man much appreciated hey i had a question 4 every1 here i have me c4 auto from fast buds that i am harvesting right now and when i went to cut the leaves off i found a resin oil like substance cuming out of my plant and running down the base and dripping on to leaves and shit n i tasted it and it is ungodly sweet lol so i took a dripn put it on a bowl but it taste like shit wen smoked so i was wondering did i mess sumthn up or is this jus mean she is loaded with oil?

Lol i no right i tried it out n man itgot me high as shit i jus passed out lmao i layed dwn to watch a movie n keep passn in am out of sleep hahaha but yea i hope its a gud sign an tht it means a potent plant is in the making lol
I know it's been a while, but what was the end result of this?

Looking good! How many seeds do you project you will get from them?

Well it depends on the strain some make alot others not as much. But even still i usually get between 30 an 150 seeds. An i only dust the bottom 4 branches with pollen as well. But ill end up with some s1 beans once i harvest these girls. And then some f1 beans off the next batch that i use this pollen im making now.

Back
Top Bottom