Age of Plants

OlderStoner

As I enter the 3-1/2 week mark in 12/12 I notice that the buds are there and plentiful but small. I have faith in time they will fatten up. But I've been watching youtube videos and reading on-line journals and most growers' buds seem to be further along than mine at the point they call 3 weeks. When I started this grow it took 3-4 days for the seeds to sprout in towels, then another week for some of them to come up out of the soil. Once they were seedlings I kept a nice log on their progress and again as I read and watched videos, the other plants were always much further along than the stage mine are and mind you the people in these videos were confirming the exact same time in their grow. So I'm wondering, is this just part of human bravado that we totally discount the real time it took to get a plant to a certain stage. Mine are all healthy, bushy and showing not signs of distress but for some reason I just can't make the connection to what some person got in the same number of days vs what I'm getting with my grows. And the outdoor videos with the giant plants that are as big as a pickup truck stood on end and some guy says he's only 12 weeks into veg with it. I once grew a 13 footer outdoors but she took nine months to get there. I'm not sure I believe what these videos are claiming.

There probably some legit ones your seeing. Look I'll post pics tonight of week 3 where I'm at probably pretty close to you. Heres week 7. And at week 3 she was tiny.
DSC_15333.JPG

Back
Top Bottom