Age Old Organics / Hydroponics?

organicgrower

Has any one used the new Age Old Hydroponics Liquid Soil?
I have used there Organic products with great results, and was wondering if this hydro line would be good for my start in Hydroponics.

I am not the sharpest tool in the shed but about 1/2 the time I've added 'organics' to the family Hydro didn't make the ladies any healthier.
But if it works for you ...great !
post up results if you try, thanks

Never heard of em.

As for whether organics are better for growing or not, I don't think it's necessarily a race to see how much I can grow. I mean, I like growing a lot, but what the heck am I supposed to do with a big harvest.

(Ahem.)

I have used AN's lineup of organics with good results, though I'm had to the non-organics right now. Just a matter of availability and results.

Here's what AN offers for organics, in case you want to check them out sometime. I've heard some growers who are better with organics have gotten great results, better than the ones I've gotten so far.

Bud Factor X
Bud Ignitor
Grandma Enggy's F-1
Grandma Enggy's H-2
Iguana Juice
Mother Earth Super Tea
Nirvana
Organic B Vitamin Booster
Sensizym
Wet Betty
Bud Candy

I'd be intersted to see yoru results too so post em when you grow em.

good luck!

I use non-organics in my hydro setup. The Cutting Edge Solutions I use keep a nice clean res. I've heard that organics can create some issues in certain types of systems (clogged emitters, massive roots etc...).

I know, massive roots can't be a bad thing can they? Well, if you're growing in an NFT or Aeroflow type setup, you don't want a root ball creating a blockage that results in your room flooding.

I think if you're in a DWC setup they would be an option, but I would steer clear of them in an area that has mist-heads or a confined space (4 in PVC, 5 in square tube etc...).

Of course I have not tried organics, so I am just going on what I've read from others (although one of my supplements from CES is an organic).

I know, massive roots can't be a bad thing can they? Well, if you're growing in an NFT or Aeroflow type setup, you don't want a root ball creating a blockage that results in your room flooding.

I don't feel massive roots are bad things unless you're growing in an NFT or Aeroflow type setup.

That is basically what I said.

I use Age Old liquids in my soils and a few friends now run it in their hydro systems with no problems with clogging or gumming things up. I will be trying out a small hydro system during this winter with my AO nutes. Age Old is a thinner liquid than something like Earth Juice or some of the other bottled organic nutes. I started a thread on Age Old almost a year ago Age Old Organics, your opionions please

BC

I personally prefer using organic hydroponic supplies for growing. I would suggest you to keep up with the same instead of trying hydro line.

What does that mean??????

It seems that the poster is asking about Age Old and yet people have to throw in their two cents about AN......... Why???

I use Age Old liquids in my soils and a few friends now run it in their hydro systems with no problems with clogging or gumming things up. I will be trying out a small hydro system during this winter with my AO nutes. Age Old is a thinner liquid than something like Earth Juice or some of the other bottled organic nutes. I started a thread on Age Old almost a year ago Age Old Organics, your opionions please

BC
As long as it isn't chunky stuff. My only concern with any organic is many tend to get a bit chunky on you and can clog. If AO doesn't have that issue then I would give it a shot. I would ensure you put an inline filter in the system regardless of the type of nutes in a hydro setup.

Back
Top Bottom