Age old question how close should i have my lights

Twinkie

The age old question how close should i have my 400w grow light to my babies. Right now they are 3 feet apart. But the leaves on 2 of the 4 plants are looking deformed. At first the ends of a couple of leaves curled and a little color distortion.
GRO2_014.JPG
I thought they were not close enough to the each other. or could it be something else? any help would be appreciated:thanks:

I NEED SOME ADVICE I have 3 medical mj plants flowering from my 1st attempt at growing. I am very excited they have been flowering for a little over 3 weeks. I cant wait to taste the fruit of my labor.

i am afraid they are not getting enough darkness. The leaves are extremely dark green. My wife sleeps with the tv going on all night. I dont want my medicine changing sexes. Will the light from the TV cause problems?? PLEASE ADVISE!!

probably about 16 to 24 inches away is better--just close enough to not burn the canopy--put your hand by the top of your plants to test the heat.
and yes the tv will affect the plants--near total darkness is required during flower. :peace:

Yes i have a 280 cfm blower that sucks air from the crawl space to get the coolest air poss. With a cool air humidifier and a 400w light.

Hey Twinkie, yeah I would definitely get that TV turned off at night. The stress of light in the night period could stress your plant into becoming hermi and you don't want that.

Back
Top Bottom