Agemon Grows Auto In Coco

Wazzzaaah!!!! And welcome to a new grow journal. I'm trying something new this time and really hoping y'all can help me out! I've never done a coco grow before so I'm learning while I grow. I've been poking around and asking questions but the seed has been sowed.

Here's what I've got going on:

What strain is it? Kush Auto - Seedsman

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Breeder says it's a Hybrid but no %'s

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Happy Birthday Baby Kush!

If in Veg... For how long? Today is Day 2

Indoor or outdoor? Indo!

Soil or Hydro? COCO/Perlite - 50/50, no soil.

What size pot? 5 gallon plastic cup.

Size of light? I have 4 GroWant, 240 Watt lights (won in the contests), and an off brand that's 300 watts. So, 1260 Watts total. Lights are at least two feet above seedling for now.

Is it aircooled? Yeah I got fans, dedicated AC in the grow room but the tent is only ventilated and using circulating fans.

Temp of Room/cab? Room usually sits in the 70's during the day and the nights get cold in the garage. Tent however stays in the 80's during lights on.

RH of Room/cab? Not too high, I live in the desert and go with our climate here as a base. I tried adding humidity a while ago, it didn't work in my favor... I have noticed however the humidity in the tent goes up after feeding. Yes that's normal.

PH of media or res? Going to be aiming for an even 6.0 give or take a coupla .01's

Any Pests ? NO!

How often are you watering? Not too often to start, you know...?

Type and strength of ferts used? I'm using General Organics 3 part series. Micro, Gro, Bloom. I will also be adding a tiny bit of Floralicious, during flowering. Trying to stay light on the feedings, from what I've read half recommended dose on label is easily enough for any given stage. I have a few sources for feeding schedule and will post feeding info as we go. For the first week she's only getting water and CalMag, 1 gallon to 1tsp.

Here's what I did to get ready.

Presoaked the coco bricks and drained, mixed in the perlite and left the mix alone until planting, a coupla days. I've been doing the finger check as far as, "Is the soil wet?" I did not charge the perlite, I know Cal Mag will be in every feeding/ watering until close to cut. I was unable to test the PH of the run-off. No PH calibra-SHOWN stuff, but I have a pen... yeah yeah I ordered that too!

Please share your ideas, thoughts, questions, and most importantly your experiences!

Here's some pics of my set up and the new baby!

On to another fun grow with Autos!

And finally with no further, uh-dew...?

I got my pH solution as well as the general organics trio. I calibrated my pH pen and gave 1 cup. Shes easily tripled in size, leaves and heigth.

1 cup of feed around the plant. 1tsp CalMag / 1 gallon H2O. I no nothing about measuring ppm, but figure it may come into play later, so I got that pen too.

Stay Baked

I found PPM irrelevant for drain to waste as the nutrient solution doesn't change. I have a TDS pen, but only use it to check my RO membrane monthly.

I used a similar pH pen for all my grows to date. I found that I needed to check the calibration before each use. It often wandered a point or two between uses. I use Grotek's pH buffer #7 for calibration. I just bought another sensor for my HM Digital PH-200, as two pens I ordered similar to yours from Amazon.ca only had a 0.1pH accuracy and precision rather than the 0.05 pH accuracy and 0.01 pH precision advertised. The sensors have dropped in price from $80 CAD to $40 CAD :)

You ever get stoned and wander into the garden, like that's a good idea... Then I notice, "hey the coco's kinda dry." Grab some feed for my Northern Lights in coco, I bumped it up a bit from what I've been doing. Just adding nectar here and Terp there... Then I accidentally gave it to the Kush. "OH SHIT!!!!!!!" She loved it and she's doing fine. I switched back to the lighter feed for her. Slow and steady I read somewhere...

Day 11 from seed.

Nice set up . I hit watch . U said U got the lights in a contest ? Can I ask witch one , and how ? I wouldn’t mind getting free lights .

You have to keep an eye on the manufacturers. Mars Hydro has a contest running now. Look back in this thread for the details.

Shit we got enough people to pass the joint around.
PPP:passitleft:

Nice set up . I hit watch . U said U got the lights in a contest ? Can I ask witch one , and how ? I wouldn’t mind getting free lights .
I won the photo of the month a few times. The contests have cool prizes, seeds too! Link in my sig.

Looking good! Think I'll follow along :bongrip:
Hey Shark, Welcome! JGrowlove has those QB’s you got. Maybe hes got some ideas for you. His current grow is “50 Strains”. Search that and look for journals.

You have to keep an eye on the manufacturers. Mars Hydro has a contest running now. Look back in this thread for the details.
I’ll have to look back there too! Thanks Salt!

Plant is commin along nicely Agemon I love growin in coco

Thanks SOG! Welcome!

Sorry bout that, musta gotchu mixed up. Princd got those 550’s. Can you move the ballast?

No worries!

I have the whole thing pretty high up at the moment. It needs to be lowered or my plants raised. I just have extremely little ventilation. As they're in a closet Probably just going to get a 4x2 tent for my next grow and put in a 105w instead of the 125.

Back
Top Bottom