Agemon Grows Auto In Coco

Looks like a micro nutrient disorder to me.

No, what is that?

Any silica supplement will do, though IDK why it was mentioned in regards to your situation. Generally, silica boosts resistance to disease and cell wall division and makes branches more flexible, or less likely to snap when they get heavy with buds.

I noticed the leaves originally showing discolration when i changed the light. I adjusted down a bit tonight. New growth is green and waxy / shiney. Older leaves seem to be the ones affected so far.

I'm feeling like adding nutrients and guessing is going to stress the plant more. Not to say there isn't educated guessing, I checked this morning and the rust spots and yellowing is starting to progress into the lower and newer growth. I'm going to PH a gallon of H2O today and give that to her for a couple of days. In my limited research I've seen that nute lockout is the likely suspect. I don't think it's rust fungi as this issue didn't start until lighting change.

That could be the stress that started this issue but I think it's lockout at this point. A couple of days should tell the story.

I was also considering putting her into the flower tent but I see that as further stress b/c of the lighting.

No panic only patience, 12 hours at a time.

You know I haven't done that in a while. I will check that at tonight's flush, I'll make sure I've got a nice clean sample for sampling, I guess that will give us a better idea of what's happening at root level.

:popcorn:

Found this on the line when I searched Nutrient Lockout Cannabis, I thought this was my plant at first...

Back
Top Bottom