Agent Orange

420-magazine-mobile1205483890.jpg

I have another 3 weeks (25 days)
I usually do 48 hours right before I harvest, and I've never tried smoking an unfinished product before, so I'm not sure how it would be. I would think that test smoking this early wouldn't be that great, but if you got a buzz off of it, that would be a good thing, since the trichomes aren't mature yet.

I usually do 48 hours right before I harvest, and I've never tried smoking an unfinished product before, so I'm not sure how it would be. I would think that test smoking this early wouldn't be that great, but if you got a buzz off of it, that would be a good thing, since the trichomes aren't mature yet.

In that case, tomorrow I will put her back on 12/12 when I get home. I read that leaving her in the dark would stress her out causing more THC too build up. Considering I'm chopping her in about 2-3 weeks; I figured what's the worse that'd happen.
How do people make their buds so fat and dense? I only think I'm going to get about an OZ give or take a few grams..

Yeah way too early to put her in the dark, it would be counterproductive to do it this early. The worse that could happen is she goes hermie on you (but that's a long shot, you have a better chance of winning a scratcher).

How does everyone get them looking so nice fat and dense? Experience, strain, setup, you'll get there. From what I've been told and read, you get your yield from the light you use, and the quality of the bud is based off of your talent.

If you practice what you've learned, your next grow should be 10x better than this one. Next time you can add a CO2 bag to your veg and flower. The Co2 bags are nice because they constantly produce CO2 and can last for a few months cheaply, and you don't need to worry about over doing it like nutes. You have a small tent, with a smaller wattage light, so you shouldn't expect a lot right now. Starting out you need to aim towards getting at least 50% of the wattage. If you're using a 400w light to flower, you should be getting at least 200grams your next harvest, hopefully more. Has you learn what you're doing, and what works, you'll aim to getting 1 for 1 (400w light with 400 grams), and as you gain experience you can achieve more than 400g with a 400w light.

This is what I've read and have been told. Keep reading other threads, and watch videos to see what others say and are doing. Never stop learning, and trying new things.

Yeah way too early to put her in the dark, it would be counterproductive to do it this early. The worse that could happen is she goes hermie on you (but that's a long shot, you have a better chance of winning a scratcher).

How does everyone get them looking so nice fat and dense? Experience, strain, setup, you'll get there. From what I've been told and read, you get your yield from the light you use, and the quality of the bud is based off of your talent.

If you practice what you've learned, your next grow should be 10x better than this one. Next time you can add a CO2 bag to your veg and flower. The Co2 bags are nice because they constantly produce CO2 and can last for a few months cheaply, and you don't need to worry about over doing it like nutes. You have a small tent, with a smaller wattage light, so you shouldn't expect a lot right now. Starting out you need to aim towards getting at least 50% of the wattage. If you're using a 400w light to flower, you should be getting at least 200grams your next harvest, hopefully more. Has you learn what you're doing, and what works, you'll aim to getting 1 for 1 (400w light with 400 grams), and as you gain experience you can achieve more than 400g with a 400w light.

This is what I've read and have been told. Keep reading other threads, and watch videos to see what others say and are doing. Never stop learning, and trying new things.

420-magazine-mobile1230487017.jpg
would this be enough to make 2 strong brownies?? It's trimmings from the test plant and there's even some bud in there from small branches I didn't are for. Some of it is fresh as well

420-magazine-mobile249322149.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1193547066.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1351413117.jpg
420-magazine-mobile781630362.jpg
420-magazine-mobile258075466.jpg
420-magazine-mobile642235434.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1169385598.jpg
420-magazine-mobile194856945.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1085850856.jpg

Hey everyone; I'm down too day 23-24 until harvest time, and I couldn't be more excited.
I've clipped off all the small, weak, good for nothing branches, dried them and smoked them -♂️. The smoke wasn't as good as I expected, and my high was more so just a nice buzz. I felt something, but it just wasn't very potent.
I ran across the method of leaving your plants in the dark before harvest to increase THC, but it's too soon for that so I'm back on 12/12.
After I smoked, I knew I wanted to flush the plant because too me.. it tasted like fertilizer. Others didn't taste it.
I also did some "back building" and the results weren't very significant, but it was worth a shot.
I've been having a lot of problems controlling the environment in my tent. My heat has been up to 93F, and as low as 67F. I'm not complaining about the 67, but 97 degrees is excruciatingly painful to see on your thermometer.
I've tried running an a/c, but I don't want my bill being higher than it already is with clones getting 24 hr light and flowering on 12/12.
I'm trying to sell all of my grow lights and just go the LED route, it seems a lot more efficient and seems to be overall better in my opinion.
I found some PM on one of the leaves so I carefully removed it and plan on spraying her down again tonight before lights out, than Washing the PM spray off an hour before lights on with a milk and water mix, and repeating the process again in about 6 days.
Along with my AO clones, I have a medical seed growing I'd say it's probably in late seedling early veg stage, and I just got 2 gorilla glue seeds so once I purchase more dirt I'll be dropping those in as well.
AO has been getting nothing but straight water since the first flush

You have Spider mites, caused by contamination from either visiting someone who had, or vise versa. The high heat let's then move and attack easier, your clones are done, toys then put, don't safe anything that they were in contact with, i.e. the cups, soil, plastic bags. Before you go near the mother, make sure you disinfect yourself so you don't spread it to Her. The whole veg tent and surrounding area needs to be cleaned very thoroughly, and disinfected. Vacuum the mother as soon as the lights come on (I don't want you to run here 12/12), since the mites won't be up and moving, they'll be sucked into the vacuum easier. Clean the mothers tent just like you did the veg tent, and repeat for a few days. Once you get them, it's extremely hard to get rid of, I still vacuum my plants at least once a week because my last harvest got infected with them. It wasn't from me, it was from a buddy who cave over to give me a second opinion on something, and Bam, there they were. Almost ruined my harvest, so now I vacuum on a weekly basis. Any of the clones that look good, use neam oil (on the healthy veg plants) after vacuuming them, it'll help get rid of those bastard's. I'm sorry.

You have Spider mites, caused by contamination from either visiting someone who had, or vise versa. The high heat let's then move and attack easier, your clones are done, toys then put, don't safe anything that they were in contact with, i.e. the cups, soil, plastic bags. Before you go near the mother, make sure you disinfect yourself so you don't spread it to Her. The whole veg tent and surrounding area needs to be cleaned very thoroughly, and disinfected. Vacuum the mother as soon as the lights come on (I don't want you to run here 12/12), since the mites won't be up and moving, they'll be sucked into the vacuum easier. Clean the mothers tent just like you did the veg tent, and repeat for a few days. Once you get them, it's extremely hard to get rid of, I still vacuum my plants at least once a week because my last harvest got infected with them. It wasn't from me, it was from a buddy who cave over to give me a second opinion on something, and Bam, there they were. Almost ruined my harvest, so now I vacuum on a weekly basis. Any of the clones that look good, use neam oil (on the healthy veg plants) after vacuuming them, it'll help get rid of those bastard's. I'm sorry.

What about the one that wasn't covered ? It looks good, and I've looked at it on a regular basis
420-magazine-mobile1131987314.jpg

It's not going to rip my plant out of the dirt or suck all the dirt out ? I took my tent down , boxed it up. after these I think I'm done.
Can I put this plant with my mother considering I now only have one tent

I would keep everything separate, if you get mites on your mother it could shock her no clones for weeks and I constantly cut clones
420-magazine-mobile1927671657.jpg
this was a gift but I suggest you get one only 70.00 bucks and 100% success rate, i also do the old fashion way with some and heat pad

Back
Top Bottom