Ahh The Beginnings

Seems like your basement has the capacity to absorb some heat and humidity. You'll be cycling that air round and round from the tent to the basement and back thru, but I think it would work.
Yes, my new toshiba dehumidifier is a 50pt. It took my damp 60% humidity to 45% almost over night, so it “should” do well.
Maybe i can run a 4” flex duct over to the other side so the air isnt hanging around my tent Lol.

We have vacation plans swirling around which is preventing me a solid start date, but on the other hand it allows me time to get some things in place. I have no one to care for them when im gone…

So you will get a notice that you’ve been tagged ?

So i picked up some flexible duct and hooked up the fan to see what the tent heats up to with 115watts of seedling power.
I have screened vents at the bottom of the tent, is the idea to not really remove the covers, but “prop” em open. I went inside the tent and a little light does come in slightly

So you will get a notice that you’ve been tagged ?
Yes. It shows up in your notifications about new posts to the threads you follow.

Watch this: @The70’s
I went inside the tent and a little light does come in slightly
Doesn't matter all that much in veg. Some growers run their lights 24/0.

In flower, however, you want no light showing. Even an indicator light from a power strip or appliance counts. And no light leaks like around seams and zippers.

Yes. It shows up in your notifications about new posts to thre threads you follow.

Watch this: @The70’s

Doesn't matter all that much in veg. Some growers run their lights 24/0.

In flower, however, you want no light showing. Even an indicator light from a power strip or appliance counts. And no light leaks like around seams and zippers.
Ok, will do ! I know some folk would like to dive in, but i have always had better luck with things just taking my time and learning as much as i can.
So flipping to Flower Zero light, check!

I have a “watering friend” in the event we are on vacation !!!!!!!!!

My friend who is retired like me, who will be available, no foreseeable vacation future for him :0)

Ok, here we go

I have room for 4-5 plants, im gonna go to my local hydro store where i got my free seeds with my last big purchase, and pick up another packet so i have two strains

My planning paid off, the tent is perfect, so far i love the Infinity 4T, its all about the controler. The lites and watt meter work well.
My plan now is for a 2’x4’ and 4T for a “vegge/drying” tent, since drying requires no lite and beginning vegge requires under 200watts i can get by with half the lites i have in the 4x4.
Im super fortuto have the room in my basement, it does resemble a lab hahaha

My hope is while the 4x4 is in flower i can vegge 4-5 plants in the 2x4, 6wks before the end of flower, switch em up when i cut down the 4x4 and dry it in the 2x4…..

Back
Top Bottom