Ahoy! From Southern African Development Community - Not A Country Name

Re: AHOY !!! from Southern African Development Community (Not a country name)

:welcome: outhereinthes to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Good Day Everybody,

I come from Namibia, a land suited between angola, zim, bots and s.a.

1Love

Hello there! I am envious. best cannabis I ever smoked was in Angola (some kick-ass landrace) and off course you have great growing conditions.

Welcome brother! Glad you joined up. What do you have planned? Any grows? If so I would highly recommend a grow journal and reading through some existing ones that match your type of set up. If you have any questions, feel free to post over in the Frequently Asked Questions section of the site!

I have some links and video guides in my signature that may be of use to you and your journey here on 420 MAGAZINE ®

:welcome: :thumb:

Re: Ahoy! From Southern African Development Community (Not a country name)

Thanks fellaz , appreciate the warm welcome.
Couple of plans for the end of the season here as we move into autumn and get ready for winter. I live on a coastal town and warmth does become an issue even with a HPS at 600 or 400 a cozy enough space.
Will share more once setup running in a few weeks.

I like keeping things in one spot really, will just keep this thread as my grow one. If its against the rules let me know (but that wouldnt even make sense)

Anyway all the best to you and yours.

1love

outhereinthes,
lol... some things don't seem to make sense from the outside. Check your private messages brother, I sent you something. :)
Greenest Regards,

Beateo

My other forum space lemon haze x blue sat 2.2

just finished at day 75 in soil. 400w HPS. zero other control measures.
minimal nutes.

IMG_85453.jpg

SLH_x_Blue_Sat_3.jpg

1love

Bateo please be so kind to move the thread to the appropriate place for it to be a journal or log of sorts. I wil be doing much more than just sharing my diary. Hence i pref keeping it here. If its just a matter of people finding me to help me, i really dont mind being looked for lol not all advice is really heard and rarely acted on anyway. Would love some fellow growers to chip in yes, but am not vying for advice more than i want to share and reason with others. I hope it wont cause any confusion.

1love

outhereinthes,
This thread has been moved to "journals in progress", the appropriate place for a grow journal, per your request. :goodluck:
Greenest Regards,

Beateo

Bateo please be so kind to move the thread to the appropriate place for it to be a journal or log of sorts. I wil be doing much more than just sharing my diary. Hence i pref keeping it here. If its just a matter of people finding me to help me, i really dont mind being looked for lol not all advice is really heard and rarely acted on anyway. Would love some fellow growers to chip in yes, but am not vying for advice more than i want to share and reason with others. I hope it wont cause any confusion.

1love

Ahoy

Young harvest this week.

super lemon haze x blue sat 2.2 gifted from a friend on another forum.

IMG_8915.jpg

another

IMG_8912.jpg

another

IMG_89181.jpg

another

IMG_89231.jpg

last

IMG_89241.jpg

Bless1

Pics need to be uploaded to the sites gallery. External image links can be changed or removed rendering the posts useless without pictures. Uploading the pictures on the site ensures that this thread will be of use for future applications.

If you need help uploading pictures, I have a video guide in my signature. This link will also walk you through it
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks Ultra!

Will ponder on uploading here. If they only remove them after a year am fine with that. If its monthly it will prob be better off to upload them here if upload them at all.

1love

Hi outhereinthes,

Please excuse the intrusion, however it appears that you are not reading your private messages.

Private Messages aka "PM's" can be viewed in your UserCP.

We ask that you please use our Photo Gallery to upload and post your photos.

If you need help with the gallery, please check out our Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos.

Questions and/or comments regarding this policy can be addressed by replying to one of the PM's I sent.

Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

Yea someone prev mentioned that.

I intended to do that on next upload but pretty much reconsidering the sign up here.
Perhaps ill share a proper grow in summer. The vibe is off for me here.

Bless1

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Back
Top Bottom