Air Conditioning

ridefas78

i have a 4x4 tent and i have a duct coming from the ac into the tent for fresh cool air. I'm wondering if having the duct come in at the bottom against one of the pots is it better to just have the air coming in from up high?

I run duct from the floor to high in the tent then from high out of the tent. Gets a lot of heat from the lights that way and brings in cool air.

yeah i exhaust from the top. just wasn't sure if i should also let the cool air in from the top or the bottom. my thought with the bottom is that i didn't want my fan taking out my cool air before it gets in.

yeah i exhaust from the top. just wasn't sure if i should also let the cool air in from the top or the bottom. my thought with the bottom is that i didn't want my fan taking out my cool air before it gets in.

That would have been my thought, too. Besides, if you've got at least one oscillating fan in your garden space, the air is constantly getting moved around / mixed, anyway.

Exhaust at the top.
Exchange air at the bottom.
i had it like that but with the way my tent is the duct was too close to a pot*cant move them around* and didn't wanna cause it any damage. so i just ran it in from the top and it dumps out just over the lights pointing downwards

Attachments

• 20200618_114427.jpg
    20200618_114427.jpg
    982.3 KB · Views: 46
Back
Top Bottom