Air flow issues in a tent, odor . Need help?

ocnugs

I am using a tent for my first grow hope its the only time i need to use this tent problem is im worried about smell because this is set up in a 1 bedroom apartment. its 4 1/2x 4 1/2 x 7 feet high. using a 1000w air cooled enclosed light when i first started i had one fan blowing cool air through the light and a can fan for my carbon filter but it was running hot in there so i added another fan blowing cool air into the tent aimed at the bottom of the light thats the shown in the picture below. prob was it was giving the tent a balloon affect and the smell was strong outside the tent. So i switched the fans used the can fan to blow in cold air and the bigger fan to run the carbon filter but this is to loud and sucking the tent in. any suggestions cause im running out of time before flowering and need this odor issue fixed. thanks:grinjoint:

IMG000542.jpg

IMG000551.jpg

IMG00070.jpg

:yummy:

How are you venting the air out of the tent? Is it just a static opening or do you have a fan pulling air out? I am also using a tent (4x8x7) and have three fans. One pulling air through the lights to cool them, one pulling fresh air into the tent, and one pulling hot air out of the tent. all three fans are the same CFM so they do not fight each other. The light fan exhaust is ducted out of the tent, the fresh air comes in at the floor level, and the exhaust is out the ceiling. With two 600 watt HPS and two 432 watt T5's I maintain 75-77 degrees.

I have the fan pulling air out through the carbon filter if i had a extra one wouldnt the deafet the purpose of the filter i mean you would be blowing the the odor out of that tube cant have that

Back
Top Bottom