Air powered aeroponic cloner! No more over heating!

So finally made the upgraded buckets. I used 2gallons buckets. I put the Dewey in from the bottom and everything is the same as last time except I used a product called reflectix to wrap my buckets and make a top. Here is the final product. The lid is a little hard to open and close but works. Remember you need a big pump, a aquarium pump won't work. The Dewey website has the pump you need.

IMG_0680-20170326-23374063.jpg

IMG_0669-20170326-23370463.jpg

IMG_0672-20170326-233719287.jpg

IMG_0672-20170326-233719287_1.jpg

IMAG24192.jpg

I can't believe the results I got from this! Very happy with these clones. I tried cloning this strain like 4 times with no success until now.

If you want to grow in these guys aero style you have to make sure your water level is low. Only to the first hole to let water in to be sprayed. If it goes high up then it's like a dwc aero hybrid and needs an airstone as well.

I am using a product called Z7 and want to get into it more because I don't think I have mentioned much about it.

"Z7 is a super concentrated, two-part, proprietary probiotic enzymatic cleanser. Z7 is not a plant food; it simply allows plant foods to work better because the nutrients can get into the roots easier. Z7 increases the chances that the plant will grow to its genetic potential because it is constantly cleansing the root system."

"Z7 is naturally steeped with 100% of the ingredients being certified organic, natural or food grade. Z7's revolutionary formula contains no oils, detergents, soaps, surfactants, chlorine, hydrogen peroxide, colloidal silver or harsh chemicals."

Z7 is very economic at 1/2ml for 1 gallon of water And 5ml for every 10gallon of water. Add every 3-4 days!

I will use z7 in all my grows from aero, synthetic coco, Living Organic Coco, cloning, and in my aact tea vortex brewer.

flying_skull_z7_enzymes_enzyme_cleanser_704510-01.jpg

When I first started using the aero cloner I used great white. It left a slime and I think made my rooting time longer. Then I went with bleach, roots a few days later but they seemed to root better once I added z7. I'm sold on this product. Even with bleach the water was starting to slime up after a week or two. It's better to change your rez weekly but Z7 helps a lot if you get lazy or forget it's no big deal. The most important thing is it has to be added every 3-4 days. I didn't realize this and got some Brown on my roots. Hopefully I can turn it around as I caught it pretty early. This is the fastest I've seen roots for what I've cloned.
You have me sold BF. Thank you for the explanation on what it is and how it seems to work. I mean your results prove that it is better then bleach for God's sake. I've noticed it's a 2 part system. Could you possibly explain why 2 parts if possible. And if possible if they have to be mixed etc? Thanks BF for your time and for the informative write up on it

You have me sold BF. Thank you for the explanation on what it is and how it seems to work. I mean your results prove that it is better then bleach for God's sake. I've noticed it's a 2 part system. Could you possibly explain why 2 parts if possible. And if possible if they have to be mixed etc? Thanks BF for your time and for the informative write up on it

Lol yeah i dont recomend bleach anymore. I saw people using pool shock but thats all very harsh and i am loving z7. Im not sure why they have two parts but they are sold together. Maybe because its bacteria and one is an activator? I just put 1/2 ml of each into a gallon of water. I use different pipettes so i dont cross contaminate.

Lol yeah i dont recomend bleach anymore. I saw people using pool shock but thats all very harsh and i am loving z7. Im not sure why they have two parts but they are sold together. Maybe because its bacteria and one is an activator? I just put 1/2 ml of each into a gallon of water. I use different pipettes so i dont cross contaminate.
Oh that seems straight forward then lol. I thought maybe it had to be mixed or something lol

Back
Top Bottom