Airblasted's Herojuana OG LED Experiment

I also fed with full strength Floranova 1 part bloom and a flower booster called "nirvana" by advanced nutrients..

Well dome mate!......Just look at those tops! No worries...most of us on 420 sees sideways! :Rasta:

alright so today is day 25! just took a couple more pics.. =]

BB209E1D-F84B-4C6F-BB33-B3C5F3DC60BF.jpeg
327D5378-4376-4EAC-8A7E-486D6D33E94B.jpeg
67B199B0-C976-4B34-8431-203D4E86FE66.jpeg
5BFDD64C-1688-4C61-A545-D724212B0205.jpeg

Alright, about to start my foliage trim. its actually day 22..

Hi airblasted looking good mate i have a question do you allways pull the full leaf off when you trim??

The reason why i ask is cause i cant bring myself to take the whole leaf cause i find it stunts the branch or bud its connected to slows it down alot ,so what i do is just take a few fingers off the leaf so the light can get thru ,if you watch my grow im just about to turn them to 12/12 and if you look close you will see in my pictures some leaves with a few fingers missing :thumb: Ive tested this many times and it works.

Hi airblasted :circle-of-love:

Picture # 2 looks perfect to me. Contrary to some beliefs, it will really help with more buds and large ones too.

Myself, Xlr8, Mr. Krip, and others did extended tests last year and the defoliated plants had larger yields. Great work my friend
:thumb:

Hi airblasted looking good mate i have a question do you allways pull the full leaf off when you trim??

The reason why i ask is cause i cant bring myself to take the whole leaf cause i find it stunts the branch or bud its connected to slows it down alot ,so what i do is just take a few fingers off the leaf so the light can get thru ,if you watch my grow im just about to turn them to 12/12 and if you look close you will see in my pictures some leaves with a few fingers missing :thumb: Ive tested this many times and it works.
Hi Ozman! This is my first time ever doing any defoliating, but from he research ive done it works excellent! i will definitetly check out your grow. Thanks for stopping by and checking out mine!

Hi airblasted :circle-of-love:

Picture # 2 looks perfect to me. Contrary to some beliefs, it will really help with more buds and large ones too.

Myself, Xlr8, Mr. Krip, and others did extended tests last year and the defoliated plants had larger yields. Great work my friend
:thumb:

Thanks OMM! your input is number one in my book! im a firm believer ater seeing the results of yours and 420fieds defoliation. Ill check out lr8 and mr krips journals as well. Next time im thinking about going with the 2 liter hempys. What do you think? Since the pods are so small the height is only 12"-13". If there wa more root growth i believe they would get taller?

Thanks OMM! your input is number one in my book! im a firm believer ater seeing the results of yours and 420fieds defoliation. Ill check out lr8 and mr krips journals as well. Next time im thinking about going with the 2 liter hempys. What do you think? Since the pods are so small the height is only 12"-13". If there wa more root growth i believe they would get taller?

No doubt they would be taller. Speaking of Mr. Krip, he just posted some info on what he thinks will help him in 2 liters. He's trying to improve yield. May be worth a look! :high-five:

Day 29! Just set up my mother room next to the flower room. I have 5 herojuana OG that i will mother out. + 3 seeds that a friend of mine crossed. (og+bubba) + (platinumOG+Platinum bubba) = MANbearPIG!!!!! If all turns out well im going to try the 2 liter hempy SOG with the manbearpig so be on the look out!!!

photo_1154.JPG
photo_2123.JPG

So far it looks great!

photo_1_41.JPG

And the mother room

photo_534.JPG
photo_469.JPG

Everythings looking good, subbed for the rest, you got about a week on the first of my SOG plants, excited to follow yours. Manbearpig sounds like a beast haha, hopefully it will grow well in SOG. Generally it helps if there's is at least half sativa heritage for your strain, you want it to stretch out in 12/12. I'm about too add a few new strains that are supposedly best grown in SOG. Nice job so far :bravo:

Everythings looking good, subbed for the rest, you got about a week on the first of my SOG plants, excited to follow yours. Manbearpig sounds like a beast haha, hopefully it will grow well in SOG. Generally it helps if there's is at least half sativa heritage for your strain, you want it to stretch out in 12/12. I'm about too add a few new strains that are supposedly best grown in SOG. Nice job so far :bravo:

Why thank you. Yea after seeing the 2L hempys you can't help but try for yourself! They are kinda small unfortunately this time around so I'm not expecting more then maybe 7g. Thanks for your input and look forward to hearing your valuable input!!

Back
Top Bottom