Airstone in my grow soil

Greenleef

I seen a guy on youtube promoting his air pots . $70 each . So i went and made my own . I used a $7 air pump witj an air stone . Buried it under the root ball when i transplanted my seedling . Since then its doubled in size . This one month plant is as big as a few of my 2 month plants . Just thought id share the info . Dont believe me , try it for yourself . Let the seedling grow normally . Add the airstone when u transplant.

I seen a guy on youtube promoting his air pots . $70 each . So i went and made my own . I used a $7 air pump witj an air stone . Buried it under the root ball when i transplanted my seedling . Since then its doubled in size . This one month plant is as big as a few of my 2 month plants . Just thought id share the info . Dont believe me , try it for yourself . Let the seedling grow normally . Add the airstone when u transplant.
Interesting, I will try this next grow, but doesn't it dry the plant out faster? I use 15 gallon pots and at flower I have to water almost every day already!

Interesting, I will try this next grow, but doesn't it dry the plant out faster? I use 15 gallon pots and at flower I have to water almost every day already!

You leave the soil full of water. You can't do it with a normal planting container. The airstone bubbles the water inside the soil.

The ones I've seen anyways, his may be different.

Back
Top Bottom